185 John Simpson Road, Pawling, NY 12564 Map · Phone number

About Centennial Golf Club

With more than 30 years of experience and the capacity to accommodate up to 200 guests in our 11,000 square foot clubhouse, Centennial's Food and Beverage team will customize your party to meet any needs, while offering the professional and personalized service necessary to guarantee the success of your day. Our Pavilion and Ryder Cup Room provide all the amenities needed for hosting a variety of events, such as;

Anniversaries, Bar Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Christenings, Communions, Graduations, Rehearsal Dinners, Retirements, Baby and Bridal Showers, Holidays Get-togethers, Weddings and More!

Follow Centennial Golf Club on

11ebc633ff18e225 800x800 1455300849851 wedding photo 2 2 14 14
wedding photo 1 2 14 14

6 Reviews for Centennial Golf Club

Ricky · Married on 09/08/2018

We decided to have our wedding reception here because the scenery was beautiful and venue the right size for our gathering (approximately 60 people). The experience from start to finish was idea. We worked with Annie as our event planner, who was simply amazing. She went out of her way to accommodate us every step of the way, whether it was a special plate for my vegan sister or setup time at non-traditional working hours. She was extremely pleasant, energetic, and all around just an amazing person. The event went perfectly smooth and everything was gorgeous and delivered great. Bottom line - great value and great experience....made our dreams come true.

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • MrsW

shari · Married on 04/30/2016

My wedding is rapidly approaching and I cannot stop raving about The Centennial Gold Club! I have had nothing but positive experiences from the booking to the discussions of menu and decorations etc. Their event coordinator Maggie is top notch and Brian, the caterer, is just fabulous! They were willing to work within my budget and assist us in planning a wedding I am sure we will not forget! Everyone I have spoken to about booking here has RAVED about the food and location, so I am sure it will be absolutely fabulous! April cannot come soon enough!!

Update: Our wedding was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Everyone RAVED about the food, they were SO accommodating and allowed me to bring all my odds and ends the day before. They really listened to our needs, and absolutely worked with us on all the little touches we wanted to include. TOP NOTCH. We could NOT have asked for a better venue. Maggie was amazing, and even came on her DAY OFF to make sure it all went perfect! Who does that?! The Centennial does. I highly recommend The Centennial Golf Club

Sent on 01/24/2016

The venue is lovely. Brian is very flexible and easy to communicate with the food is great. Just a very pleasant experience

Sent on 04/16/2016