Draper, UT, Draper, UT 84020 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Celestial Beauty

Celestial Beauty is a mobile spray tan salon based in Draper, Utah. Cathy Gibb and Xarla Bush, the certified technicians at the company, enjoy helping their clients achieve a look that makes them feel confident and beautiful. The company offers custom spray tans, deluxe spray tans, and deep cleansing facials for couples to utilize in preparation for their special day.

Celestial Beauty offers on-site airbrushed spray tans for couples desiring a wedding-day glow. This mobile service offered by the company ensures convenience and relaxation for every client. Celestial Beauty offers a complete wedding package, which includes a deluxe bridal spray tan and five spray tans for members of the wedding party. The solution that makes up the tanning spray consists of a sugar base and a neutral tone, which help to prevent streaking, unnatural color, and clothing stains. The tanning process is completed in three steps. Before applying the spray, clients are given an exfoliating mitt, which refreshes and prepares their skin to absorb the tan. They are then sprayed with a pH-balancing mist that will further prepare their skin for the color. Finally, the technicians apply the airbrush tan along with a powder that seals the color. In addition to their wedding package, the technicians at the company offer the following collections:

• Vacation package
  • Mother's Day package
  • Pamper Me package

tan bride 51 1058971 1557246723
tan bride 51 1058971 1557246723

3 Reviews for Celestial Beauty

Jenny Stock Schollmeyer · Married on 05/22/2019

Amazing Tan!!!

Everything was handled in a very professional way and the service I was given went above and beyond expectations! The tan was beautiful and just how I wanted to look poolside! I will definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Brittany Patch · Married on 08/01/2015

So convenient

I was a new mommy and wanted to get a little pick-me-up about my post baby body. Xarla was so convenient to come to my home! It was my first tan, but I felt so comfortable with the service she wasn't awkward at all. Real talk- I did NOT do what they told me to to maintain a nice tan, AT ALL- lol, but it still lasted a while! Good quality products! I was really grateful! When I think about getting another tan I'll definitely give Xarla a call. :)

Sent on 08/22/2019