CC Video Productions

CC Video Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CC Video Productions

We Make Brides Cry . . . But In A Good Way!

We Make Brides Cry . . . In A Good Way!  Couples ask me all the time, "After 20 years of making wedding videos, which one is your favorite!"  And the answer is always, "The one I am working on right this very minute!"  I strive to make each couple I work with "Raving Fans" instead of happy customers.  Our storytelling packages are the most popular but we also offer economical packages that document the day for only $200 per hour.  Contact us to see if we are still available for your wedding date.  We shoot about 50 weddings a year so contact us asap.

Phone / Text: 321-693-1681

Blu-Ray (3)
Raw Footage (2)
Slideshow (2)
Traditional (1)

We won the Love Story video at a bridal show and we were over joyed with the results. Not only did I cry watching other couples videos but when we saw ours it was amazing. Johnny does an amazing job at capturing our unique love story and I wouldn’t have picked anyone else to document the most important day of our lives!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, High-Def Video

What a great experience! Johnny was so easy to work with and so thoughtful through my son and daughter in laws wedding! I would highly recommend him!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jamie, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Initially, I knew that I wanted a videographer for our wedding (10/15/17), but I wasn't sure who to go with. Then, the stars seemed to align when I ended up winning a discounted package from Johnny at a local bridal expo. My fiance and I met with him and immediately felt comfortable and impressed with how much thought he puts into every shot.

Before the camera started rolling, we were a little awkward, but having Johnny talk you through what he's looking for in the shot certainly helped a lot! We got our "Love Story" back within a week of shooting and were blown away by the result!

By the time the wedding came around, we were prepared for the camera. Except this time, you hardly knew he was there! Johnny worked excellently with my photographers and everybody said they got great material! We've seen snippets of the wedding day and are eagerly awaiting the finished product! :)

If you want a videographer for your wedding, call Johnny!! His work will make you cry in the best possible way. Thank you, Johnny!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 9 Reviews

weddings

8 Photos

1 VIDEO

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working weddings with CC Video! So professional and nice and I'm always blown away seeing the final video. His work is outstanding!

Johnny with CC Video Productions is very professional and adds those special touches that truly give the Bride & Groom a memorable video of their special day!

Johnny is an excellent videographer. Just watch any of his trailers here. Brides, This is an important vendor to think about hiring for your special day. It lets you have the opportunity to sit and watch your special day In the making. The day is filled with your loved ones and special moments that you won't miss. Johnny with CC Video Productions is the one to hire.

Look no further, you are in amazing hands with Johnny at CC Video Productions! After years of working with Johnny, I can say he's has never disappointed, always exceeded expectations. He is as professional and easy going as he is talented. His personality is one that makes for a comfortable an unobtrusive experience. Amazing ability to capture those moments of your day and telling a story that brings the goosebumps! We LOVE CC Video Productions.

Events