Orlando, FL Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About CC Video Productions

We Make Brides Cry . . . In A Good Way! Couples ask me all the time, "After 20 years of making wedding videos, which one is your favorite!" And the answer is always, "The one I am working on right this very minute!" I strive to make each couple I work with "Raving Fans" instead of happy customers. Our storytelling packages are the most popular but we also offer economical packages that document the day for only $200 per hour. Contact us to see if we are still available for your wedding date. We shoot about 50 weddings a year so contact us asap.

Phone / Text: 321-693-1681

bride

• Videos 1

50 Reviews for CC Video Productions

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

We almost didn’t get a videographer for our wedding... I’m SO glad we did, and I’meven happier we chose Johnny!!

Johnny filmed our wedding and did an AMAZING job! His attention to detail, creativity, and ability to capture the emotion of every important moment is second to none. He will capture your special day and make it into a fairytale video that you will be able to watch and revisit forever! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• F

Fran Wilson · Married on 11/11/2017

Johnny's the Best!!

Johnny is a true professional. His kindness and caring attitude helped put us at ease. On our wedding day, he arrived on time and he worked quietly and efficiently, guiding us to create the best possible moments for our video. We were extremely pleased with our video - perfect editing and music. We highly recommend his services - you won't be disappointed!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

We won the Love Story video at a bridal show and we were over joyed with the results. Not only did I cry watching other couples videos but when we saw ours it was amazing. Johnny does an amazing job at capturing our unique love story and I wouldn’t have picked anyone else to document the most important day of our lives!

CC Video Productions Pricing

CC Video Productions Price Rates

CC Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Amanda Stratford Photography
    Amanda Stratford Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working weddings with CC Video! So professional and nice and I'm always blown away seeing the final video. His work is outstanding!

• Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront
    Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront Hotel Weddings

We love CC Video!!

• Jeff Carr Photography
    Jeff Carr Photography Wedding Photographers

Johnny with CC Video Productions is very professional and adds those special touches that truly give the Bride & Groom a memorable video of their special day!