Orlando, FL Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About CC Video Productions

We Make Brides Cry . . . In A Good Way! Couples ask me all the time, "After 20 years of making wedding videos, which one is your favorite!" And the answer is always, "The one I am working on right this very minute!" I strive to make each couple I work with "Raving Fans" instead of happy customers. Our storytelling packages are the most popular but we also offer economical packages that document the day for only $200 per hour. Contact us to see if we are still available for your wedding date. We shoot about 50 weddings a year so contact us asap.

Phone / Text: 321-693-1681

53 Reviews for CC Video Productions

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2019

Johnny is Amazing!

Johnny is a great guy. He's very open to any ideas & thoughts. I definitely recommend him to anyone !
    He's very nice n open.
    I'm excited to see our video !

Sent on 07/21/2019

CC Video Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing this review! Your wedding video is coming along nicely! We plan on getting the duplication done next week with delivery the following week!

Christina · Married on 01/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing

They were wonderful to work with! On time, professional, and everything looked amazing. I was initially unsure a out getting a Videographer but so glad I did and even more happy that I chose CC Video Productions. We did the documentary style, including cocktail hour and we'll wishes through the reception. We got 5 dvds and a blue ray disk as well as the raw footage (we requested the raw footage). A lot of company's refused only to give raw footage and I had some offering only a highlight video for a price higher then the total cost we paid. They were absolutely amazing you can't go wrong with this company!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Meagan · Married on 10/11/2018

Best part of the wedding experience

Johnny was our videographer, and he did a fantastic job! Working with him was very pleasant, and he always got back to us quickly. He was able to capture all of the big moments on our wedding day, even the small details. His editing style created beautiful videos that we consider wedding video masterpieces! Also, we highly appreciate that he showed up an hour early to make sure he got all the shots needed to make it amazing. We are so thankful for Johnny's professionalism and his ability to engage guests in talking with the camera. We are pleased to recommend him to anyone. He really is great at what he does, and he deserves all of the credit we can give him.

Sent on 12/29/2018

CC Video Productions's reply:

You two made it so fun! Loved the setting and the fun things you added into the ceremony! Especially the coffee ceremony instead of the sand ceremony or unity candle. :-)

CC Video Productions Pricing

CC Video Productions Price Rates

CC Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Amanda Stratford Photography
    Amanda Stratford Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working weddings with CC Video! So professional and nice and I'm always blown away seeing the final video. His work is outstanding!

• Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront
    Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront Hotel Weddings

We love CC Video!!

• Jeff Carr Photography
    Jeff Carr Photography Wedding Photographers

Johnny with CC Video Productions is very professional and adds those special touches that truly give the Bride & Groom a memorable video of their special day!