CC Photography

Grand Forks, ND View map
$2,850 Most Popular Price

$2,850 Most Popular Price

Why are you hiring a wedding photographer?

What are the photos’ purpose- their

legacy? It’s so important to me that I’m not just a “vendor” for your day.

My goal is simple – to put you at complete ease about your wedding photography, capture you having the time of your lives and deliver a stunning visual record of your wedding that you’ll absolutely LOVE!

I value YOU, your story is uniquely yours — everyone is welcome here — and I care so much about photographing your moments in a way that authentically speak to your experience and journey together.

I believe photography is such an important investment for your special moments - photographs are what help the memories feel alive 5, 10, 50+ years down the road! They allow you to relive the day and soak in the feelings of those moments! They are beautiful and tangible reminders of promises made, friends gathered, and the quiet in-between moments.

EVERY STORY IS UNIQUE. I WANT TO TALK WITH YOU AND HEAR WHAT YOU NEED, LET’S BUILD THIS TOGETHER.

CC Photography is a wedding-imagery company based in Grand Forks, ND. Photographer Caitlin Collins travels throughout the Midwest capturing adventurous love stories and nostalgic memories. Her style is moody and she will strive to catch candid emotions throughout your wedding day in an artistic and candid fashion.

CC Photography is looking forward to your big day. Caitlin covers weddings throughout the Midwest. She offers half-day and full-day coverage options. Wedding package features include a complimentary engagement session, an online gallery of high-resolution images, editing and retouching services, and more. Caitlin hopes that your wedding collection will bring you joy for many years to come.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,850

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Caitlin Collins
Caitlin Collins
Photographer/ Owner
  • I am SO thankful you are here!

If you've made it this far, I am thrilled that you want to get to know more about me and my brand!

I am the one who is here to give YOU one heck of an experience that you will relive again and again by looking at your beautiful photos.

I am a Midwest based photographer that specializes in weddings, elopements, couples and portraits.

I am originally from Detroit Lakes, MN but I am currently living in Grand Forks, ND. I will be graduating from the University of North Dakota in the spring of 2022 with a degree in visual arts. I have been running CC Photography since 2018 but have had a passion for photography my whole life. Besides being a wedding & elopement photographer you can also catch me capturing epic shots from the sidelines of UND sporting events (My favorite being basketball). If I'm not capturing nostalgic moments, editing or working on school I am probably planning my next big adventure.

Like I said my mission is simple – to put you at complete ease about your wedding photography, capture you having the time of your lives and deliver a stunning visual record of your wedding that you’ll absolutely LOVE! I am here to be your hype woman, third wheel and go to for your big day!!

Let's capture your love story!

Central Grand Forks, ND, 58201
Location of (CC Photography)

CC Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does CC Photography include in the starting price?

CC Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does CC Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

CC Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does CC Photography offer?

CC Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does CC Photography offer?

CC Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does CC Photography offer for wedding events?

CC Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

Other vendors in Fargo for your wedding