Caught by Kinita

Meridian, ID 83642 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Caught by Kinita

CBK’s ideal bride loves adventure and nature, jeweled-toned accents and unexpected florals. Brides who adore details with personal touches and meaningful family traditions because these details add so much to the story and the joy of the day. It is also important to me to understand my clients on a personal level so we can communicate effectively and I can document your love story. The more comfortable we are working together, the more your personalities with come through and the more real every image will be.

Each couple's day is approached with an editorial shooting style, with meaningful styled portraits, along with some spontaneous and emotional moments, as well. Since the beginning of my business, my desire has always been to create images that are as relevant in 50 years as they are today. Timeless photographs in both breathtaking color and classic black and white. I encourage every client to have your images printed. Whether one of my fine art albums, fine art wall prints or canvases, it's important to leave a legacy of photographic memories for future generations.

My passport is always ready to take me wherever you desire, so don't hesitate to ask about travel both stateside and international.

“Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.”
– David Alan Harvey

Clock Tower Antique
Seattle Showstopper
Seattle Showstopper

• Meridian, Idaho, 83642 See on map
    (210) 625-0098 (Phone number)