PO Box 672129, Chugiak, AK 99567 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Catie Bartlett Photography

Catie Bartlett Photography is a Chugiak, Alaska-based wedding photographer specializing in dreamy, romantic photography. While Catie Bartlett Photography is located in Chugiak, she is willing to travel in and outside of Alaska. Her main priority is to really showcase the love and emotion of your big day. Catie will make sure the shooting runs smoothly and efficiently, so you can just enjoy your day with loved ones.

Catie Bartlett Photography offers four different packages. The Harry & Ginny, The Ross & Rachel, The Ben & Leslie, and The Daenerys & Drogo. All packages, however, include at least eight hours of coverage and digital files of all images. You also get a commitment free consultation. Other services include:

• An engagement session

fall wild alaska styled shoot catie bartlett pho
cbp9363
fall wild alaska styled shoot catie bartlett pho
Catie Bartlett Photography
kissing under the moon photographers in the midwes
Catie Bartlett Photography
best edmond oklahoma wedding photographer
Catie Bartlett Photography
mariannejeff oklahoma city lifestyle engagement ph
Catie Bartlett Photography
morgan myriad garden bridal photographers
poppylanedesignfloralsrustic yukon oklahoma bridal
robbysavannah couples engagement photos okc weddin
3c1b197105b0747a CBP 9725
cbp9725

7 Reviews for Catie Bartlett Photography

• Melodie & Justin

Melodie · Married on 11/18/2016

Choosing a wedding photographer for me was the most important decision during the wedding planning process. I mean at the end of your perfect day, it is the photos capturing every beautiful moment that allow you to relive every emotion, and never forget the best day of your life. For this very reason, I wanted someone I could trust... Someone that saw beauty in every detail, someone who possessed the professionalism to handle both of our families and all of our guests, and most of all someone who made us feel comfortable enough with ourselves to embrace the spotlight that came along with this day. I found that Catie embodied all of these hopes.
    To say that Catie impressed us during our engagement shoot is an understatement. Within the first 5 minutes, all our nerves about being "cute" and "photogenic" were turned into laughs and a feeling of confidence. Catie is such a blast to work and after being blown away by her artwork Justin and I knew we wanted to hire her for our wedding.
    Weeks leading up to the wedding, Catie and I sat down over lunch to discuss all the details about what Justin and I were envisioning for the big day. Walking away from that meeting, I felt so at peace. Her knowledge and experience allowed me to take the most important detail (in my head) off of my 'worry' list.
    Catie, rocked on the wedding day! Justin and I felt like we were spending time with a friend, not a vendor. Everything could not have been more perfect--we have the pictures to prove it! Justin and I relived all the laughs, tears, and complete joy as we looked back through all the photos Catie had captured. We are so blessed by Catie, and will recommend her to EVERY couple.

Sent on 01/28/2017
  • Kelly M.

Kelly · Married on 10/16/2016

We were able to snag Catie in OKC for our Sunday wedding and it was a tremendous stroke of luck. Our photos are STUNNING, and working with Catie was a breeze. She's friendly, accessible, and has a great photojournalistic sensibility, which is just what we wanted. She worked with our budget to do some reduced hours, and we got world-class photos as a result. She sent the edited photos to us promptly within her stated timeframe, and is even responsive to questions well after the wedding. Thanks, Catie!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Cristen · Married on 04/15/2016

Catie is so amazing! Not only is she a great photographer but she is an awesome person! I loved being able to meet with her and talk about ideas before the big day. She made an effort to get to know both me and my husband which made everything feel so much more personal. She is great about being in the moment and capturing some of the best shots. Her energy and directions are so helpful. I highly recommend using her for your wedding day!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Catie Bartlett Photography Pricing

Catie Bartlett Photography Price Rates

Catie Bartlett Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Catie Bartlett Photography 1
    50% off A La Carte Engagement Session!
    Get 50% off an engagement session through a wedding wire referral!

• PO Box 672129 Chugiak, Alaska, 99567 See on map