Cathy Sheldon (Viva la Hair)

Pensacola, FL View map

Cathy is a licensed Florida stylist, specializing in custom vintage and bridal styling,, her work has been featured on websites such as Modern Salon and BehindtheChair.com.

Laura Married on 03/14/2015
    Cathy is at Arrow Salon and Spa now, but she was great for my wedding! She did my two bridesmaids' hair, as well. We all loved our hairstyles and blame our hair and the wind for us having to do a few touch ups after our "first look" photos. She is very creative and knowledgeable, and I would highly recommend her for an updo!
  • User2086099 2+ years ago
    Cathy did a hair trial and my wedding day hair (an updo). She and one of her co-workers who worked as Cathy's assistant also did the hair for my 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law and my 2 flower girls that day of the wedding. Her prices are competitive and her work was amazing!! She worked really quickly yet the quality was not lacking at all. Everyone looked so beautiful with their hair done (I left it up to each person to decide how they wanted to do their hair) and I absolutely loved my own updo! I would highly recommend Cathy.
    Jennifer Married on 09/13/2014
    Cathy was amazing for hair on my wedding. I have gotten my hair done several times in high school and a couple times for wedding and never really liked it until having Cathy do it. She did a trial for my wedding shower which I loved. I decided to change it a little for the wedding but had full confidence that I didn't need another trial because she's so talented. I loved it! My mom also got hers done which she was hesitant about but it turned out so beautiful! Love Cathy and would recommend her to anyone!

Pensacola, 32505
Location of (Cathy Sheldon (Viva la Hair))

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding