This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Cassie Clarkson Photography is my wedding photography business located in Columbus, Ohio. My name is Cassie Clarkson Moyer, and I love helping adventurous couples tell their authentic love story in the Hocking Hills, Southeast and Central Ohio. Congratulations on your engagement and thanks for stopping by.

All of the wedding packages at Cassie Clarkson Photography include a complimentary engagement session with me. Your wedding pictures will be available to preview within 24 hours as professionally edited jpeg images. These are presented in an online gallery with full-resolution print release and a USB Flash Drive in a Keepsake Box. Your gallery features a convenient store that allows you, friends, and family to order printed products from some of the industry's best-quality professional print labs. Feel free to contact myself and the team by phone or email for more information. Alternatively, you can reach us via our social media channels.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

100% Recommended by couples

G
Gretchen D. Married on 05/30/2020
5 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Cannot ask for anything better

I cannot recommend Cassie enough! She took two different photos of my wedding day, and was able to photoshop my parents into the same image, the outcome brought tears to my eyes. The photos look like originals!
Julie
Julie B. Married on 09/09/2023

Excellent!

Cassie Clarkson is extraordinary! Her photos are breathtaking!
Cassie effortlessly captures special and memorable expressions of her clients, beautiful balances of light, and rich details both in backgrounds and close up. Cassie also has a big heart! Her genuine kindness matched up with her incredible talent will tell your amazing story forever! Love, Julie @thebarnhartfarm
Turkey
Turkey R. Married on 08/24/2023

Wedding photos for Website

Cassie recently did a photo shoot for us at the Roost Event Venue in Rockbridge, Ohio she was so pleasant to work with and the pictures for our new website are Amazing!!!!
illustration stars

Cassie Clarkson Moyer
Cassie Clarkson Moyer
Owner/Photographer

Background

Hello, my name is Cassie Clarkson Moyer I am a free-lance, on-location, portrait photographer serving the Hocking Hills, Southeast Ohio, and Central Ohio.

I have over a decade of experience as a professional photographer specializing in Weddings, Seniors, and Headshots.
I am an award-winning portraitist; I have been a featured photographer in over 50 magazines, blogs, and websites.

Prior to starting my business, I was a Registered Veterinary Technician; I have been active in animal rescue and welfare for twenty years. I love working with and photographing animals of all kinds.

I am an avid reader of non-fiction; my favorite subjects are personal development, mindfulness, spirituality, philosophy, social issues, human rights, equality, etc. I love yoga, art, and nature.
I enjoy homeschooling my daughter, hiking with my dogs, playing with my son, gardening with friends, and going on adventures with my husband.

I value authenticity and as a result, I have an affinity for the "nerds", the "misfits", the non-traditional, the quirky, the fun, the alternative.

Why I Do What I Do

I have woven my service to others in the photography industry into the very fabric of my life's purpose. I feel most "in-flow" with my own true calling, when I am fully present, camera in hand, THAT MOMENT MATTERS to someone. I am a lover of light, of authentic love, of color, of real emotion, of life. My every quirk and oddity come together to do this one thing really well. I have a natural gift for authentic storytelling portraiture, I have worked hard to perfect it, and it is my great honor to share it with you.

Mission and Approach

My mission is to help people feel truly seen and celebrated during the moments that matter most. I believe in preserving and celebrating love, connection, expression, creativity, equality, inclusion, and the magic of life. I approach every session and event with confident unwavering optimistic energy, putting my clients at ease. I am eager to tell your story in a way that feels authentic to you. I want to provide you with an experience you will never forget and images that you will be thrilled to have and share.

The Lodge at Crockett's Run
A-ROC Entertainment
5.0 out of 5 rating , 67 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs

Cassie Clarkson Photography frequently asked questions

Cassie Clarkson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Cassie Clarkson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
Cassie Clarkson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Cassie Clarkson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Cassie Clarkson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Cassie Clarkson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Cassie Clarkson Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours