Cassidy Dawn Photography

Chillicothe, OH View map

simple. stunning. sophisticated.

Cassidy Dawn Photography specializes in Wedding & Portrait Photography
in Chillicothe/Columbus Ohio and surrounding areas.

Congratulations on your engagement! It is such an exciting and busy time, and we wish you luck with all your planning. When you begin your search for your perfect photographer, we would absolutely love to be considered! Please visit us on the web at cassidydawn.com. We hope to hear from you soon!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
    Emily Married on 10/26/2013
    Cassidy is an incredible photographer. I first met her at my sister's wedding a few years ago, and I knew I wanted her to capture my wedding as well. She was one of the first vendors I called when I got engaged! Our engagement photos were stunning, can't wait to see the rest of our wedding photos!
    Heidi Married on 06/26/2010
    Cassidy is absolutely wonderful to work with! She has a great personality and is so creative. She does a fantastic job and am very happy we had her and her husband capture our special day for us.
    Thank you for everything!
  • JD
    Jessica Married on 05/09/2009
    The best decision I could have made for my wedding, besides marrying a guy I madly love, was booking Cassidy! I interviewed at least 10 photographers and when I found Cassidy I was elated. She was priced very moderatly compared to the other photographers I spoke with and photography is not just a side job for her to make extra money. This is her career and something she loves. She was there for every second, from the time of dressing until the last song played. She was there to offer advice and had this way of calming me when I needed her. Our guests and family can't stop saying enough kind things about Cassidy. Her husband is her assistant at weddings and he was even offering to help my mom load her car at the end of the night. Everyone was impressed at how professional yet very kind and friendly Cassidy and her husband are. She became a part of the family on our wedding day. She has a photographic eye that comes naturally and our photographs easily compare to those of the most expensive photographers in the city. If photography is important to you and you prefer a vendor that is personable and loves what she does then you must hire Cassidy.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal Wedding Dresses

Cassidy's work is fantastic, very artistic eye and super sweet to work with!!

Chillicothe, 45601
Location of (Cassidy Dawn Photography)

Cassidy Dawn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Cassidy Dawn Photography offer?

Cassidy Dawn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Cassidy Dawn Photography offer?

Cassidy Dawn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Cassidy Dawn Photography offer for wedding events?

Cassidy Dawn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend Cassidy Dawn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cassidy Dawn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in average response time and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding