Chillicothe, OH 45601 Map · Phone number

About Cassidy Dawn Photography

simple. stunning. sophisticated.

Cassidy Dawn Photography specializes in Wedding & Portrait Photography
in Chillicothe/Columbus Ohio and surrounding areas.

Congratulations on your engagement! It is such an exciting and busy time, and we wish you luck with all your planning. When you begin your search for your perfect photographer, we would absolutely love to be considered! Please visit us on the web at cassidydawn.com. We hope to hear from you soon!

heidi 2811 29
heidi 281 29
blog1

7 Reviews for Cassidy Dawn Photography

Emily · Married on 10/26/2013

Cassidy is an incredible photographer. I first met her at my sister's wedding a few years ago, and I knew I wanted her to capture my wedding as well. She was one of the first vendors I called when I got engaged! Our engagement photos were stunning, can't wait to see the rest of our wedding photos!

Heidi · Married on 06/26/2010

Cassidy is absolutely wonderful to work with! She has a great personality and is so creative. She does a fantastic job and am very happy we had her and her husband capture our special day for us.
    Thank you for everything!

• JD

Jessica · Married on 05/09/2009

The best decision I could have made for my wedding, besides marrying a guy I madly love, was booking Cassidy! I interviewed at least 10 photographers and when I found Cassidy I was elated. She was priced very moderatly compared to the other photographers I spoke with and photography is not just a side job for her to make extra money. This is her career and something she loves. She was there for every second, from the time of dressing until the last song played. She was there to offer advice and had this way of calming me when I needed her. Our guests and family can't stop saying enough kind things about Cassidy. Her husband is her assistant at weddings and he was even offering to help my mom load her car at the end of the night. Everyone was impressed at how professional yet very kind and friendly Cassidy and her husband are. She became a part of the family on our wedding day. She has a photographic eye that comes naturally and our photographs easily compare to those of the most expensive photographers in the city. If photography is important to you and you prefer a vendor that is personable and loves what she does then you must hire Cassidy.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner