Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 Map · Phone number

About Cassandra Summer Photography

Cassandra Summer Photography is a wedding photographer that serves Los Angeles, Northern Virginia and destinations worldwide. Cassandra Summer Photography has traveled to capture weddings everywhere from New Orleans to the island of Saba, Joshua Tree to Cape Cod, Malta, the Outer Banks, Minneapolis, Washington D.C. and St. Augustine, Florida. Bookings for 2019 are filling up quickly!

Follow Cassandra Summer Photography on

Cassandra Summer Photography 5
Cassandra Summer Photography 6
Cassandra Summer Photography 7

Erin · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Photographer I could have asked for!

Cass photographed my wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer! I really had no idea what to expect but Cass talked me though everything several weeks before the wedding. I thought my shot request list was a bit lengthy but she figured out how to do it all, and better than I could have possibly hoped for. The photos were staged perfectly and you would think she worked as a wedding planner by all the prep work she did. The guests who attended our wedding were not the easiest bunch to coordinate (read: wrangle) for photos but she did it. And to say that the photos are beautiful would be an understatement. I had family members taking photos with their phones over her shoulder (I still feel bad about that) but compared with what she got- the difference is night and day. I was feeling a bit overly sentimental the day of the wedding and thought about my grandparents' wedding photos and what my (hopefully) future grandkids will see from our wedding. After I saw the first preview, I was so grateful that we'd hired Cass to document the beginning of our family. I know we wouldn't have had such beautiful wedding photos with anyone else. I can't recommend Cass highly enough!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Tiffany D'angelo · Married on 09/01/2018

My Wedding

Cassandra was so kind and professional in regards to working around our schedule. She had no problem making her way to us (from West coast to East coast). She guaranteed us with reputable quality work and that's what she gave us. I highly recommend Cassandra Summer Photography!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2017

The whole experience of working with Cass was phenomenal!!! She went above and beyond before, during, and after our wedding to make sure we got everything we wanted. She accommodated our wishes as well as had plenty of her own ideas to make sure we captured our day. I'm not big on posing for photos but she made it easy for me. ;)

Cass traveled to New Orleans for our swamp-themed wedding, and appeared to be right at home. She arrived early to the venue because I didn't want to take time out of the reception for photos. She was on her game all night! Several people came up to me during the reception and told me I was going to have great photos and I was like "I KNOW!" THANKS CASS!!!!!!!!!

(I'm not very tech savy and I don't have access to the photo files right now, so I copied a couple from facebook. If they're blurry it's my fault not Cass')

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Cassandra Summer Photography 8
    Cassandra Summer Photography 9

Cassandra Summer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Hermosa Beach, 90254 See on map