365 N 455 W, Blackfoot, ID 83221 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,750

About Carolyn Anderson Photography

I have been seeing the world through a camera lens since I was a little girl. My interest in photography began with my father, who was a hobby photographer. I have vivid memories of watching him photograph nature, and often being the subject of his photos along with my siblings.

In college I was a photographer for the student newspaper, and since then I’ve had many amazing photography opportunities: shooting photos as media at major concerts and even traveling the world capturing breathtaking scenery and historic landmarks. I’m fortunate to have been able to turn my passion into a career.

I have found my niche in wedding photography - I love the excitement of capturing such an important and unique day in the lives of people in love. It is my goal to capture that love in each of my clients!

Follow Carolyn Anderson Photography on

f20dc2faa03efb69 1424817931499 dsc2581bw
dsc2586ppbw

Carolyn Anderson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints