Navarre, Navarre, FL 32566 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Caroline Vincent MUA

Caroline Vincent MUA offers makeup services in Northwest Florida. Professionally trained makeup artist and licensed esthetician, born and raised in the heart of Destin, FL. With an intense love of beautiful skin, cat eyes, and a good lippie! She takes pride in her work ethic and professionalism. She would love to be part of your big day!

Experience

Caroline Vincent has been a licensed esthetician in Florida since 2015. She is Dermalogica certified, and has worked for Bobbi Brown cosmetics, and currently works for MAC Cosmetics.

If you’re looking for services for your wedding party, Caroline Vincent MUA provides on-site makeup for up to 10 people. Makeup services include:

• Contour makeup
img 2820 51 769741

3 Reviews for Caroline Vincent MUA

Julie · Married on 10/14/2018

Caroline is exceptional

Caroline did my make up for my wedding, along with my bridesmaids and my mother. The day of the wedding was a blur, but Caroline really had everything under control and made everyone look gorgeous! One of my bridesmaids has never worn make up in her life and she was seriously the star of the show that day and she felt like it. Caroline made every one feel beautiful and that is the most important part to me. Although, the massive collection of make up, tools, equipment, and brushes she brought was also very impressive to me. BOOK CAROLINE!!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • DKwedding

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

Having a destination wedding made deciding on a makeup artist a little tricky. I totally lucked out when I found Caroline at the makeup counter the week of my wedding! She offered to come to us which made life a lot easier for me. Without much notice at all she was able to come to the house we were staying at for a trial run and made sure I was completely happy with everything before she left. She listened and looked at ideas with me and was able to give me the natural look that I was going for. The day of she was arrived early and made everyone in the bridal party look amazing! I really couldn't have been any happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Caroline Vincent MUA Pricing

Caroline Vincent MUA Price Rates

Caroline Vincent MUA FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed

1 Wedding Deal & Discount