Mesa, AZ 85212 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Carolina Takahashi Makeup Artist

Carolina is a lover of all things beauty! She believes every girl can feel pretty with a little blush and lipgloss!
Carolina attended Makeup Designory in 2008 and completed the Fashion Make-Up Artistry program along with the Airbrush Makeup course. Carolina has years of experience doing bridal and special event makeup as well as working on sets for photo shoots, movies, and TV shows.

Follow Carolina Takahashi Makeup Artist on

aa27c9243cf6fe3a IMG 4167
img4598

3 Reviews for Carolina Takahashi Makeup Artist

Eunae · Married on 12/27/2017

I was so lucky to have Carolina do my makeup for my wedding. I normally don't wear makeup, so I wanted something very natural-looking. Carolina did my makeup exactly how I wanted - it was enhancing but not heavy or exaggerated. She personalized my look, even bringing me some shimmer for my eyes that we hadn't tried at the trial but that she found later. Carolina also organized a team so that she could do not only my makeup but also makeup for my 9 bridesmaids and two moms. She was very professional and timely, and I loved how she was very focused on hygiene and cleaned her brushes in between each person. I would definitely recommend Carolina for any bride - she is a treat to work with!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Alexa · Married on 04/08/2017

Carolina was a life saver for me and my wedding! She was able to schedule me in only a few weeks before my wedding as my last makeup artist turned out to be a no-go. Not only did she work around my day of schedule for my wedding, the work she did was amazing and so exactly on point with what I wanted! She listened to my ideas and created the perfect look for me that I just absolutely loved. She was the first person I saw that day of my wedding and seriously got the day started off on such a positive note. She was the sweetest and nicest person and I’m so happy she was a part of my day. Carolina had such a wide range of makeup with lots of high end brands and she was also very professional. My airbrush makeup lasted the entire day and night, from 8am - midnight! I cannot thank her enough for coming over early in the morning on my wedding day and for creating the perfect look with exactly what I wanted! I feel very lucky I was able to book with her and was so happy with my experience. Thank you so much Carolina :)

Sent on 06/11/2017

Carolina was excellent! She did my makeup for the most special day of my life and helped me look like the princess I wanted to be. If you're looking for natural beauty on your big day she's your girl!xo

Sent on 10/02/2016