Carolina Charm

13 Reviews for Carolina Charm

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing!

Lee at Carolina Charm is amazing!!! She is the best florist around and not only did we use her for our wedding, but also for our rehearsal. Lee is super flexible and very responsive. She is willing to do anything to make your day exactly as you envision! Lee and her team made our wedding look so beautiful and everything was perfect!! She has an eye for what you are picturing and can make it look EXACTLY how you want! Lee was willing to sit down with us and our planner and go through all of our questions and make sure that all of the details were covered. She is very thorough and is AWESOME at what she does!! She and her team delivered all of our flowers the day of our wedding to several different locations, and we could not have asked for a better florist. Thank you for everything Lee!!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

Lee is such a pleasure to work with. She becomes more like a friend than a vendor right off the bat. The flower arrangements and bouquets are absolutely stunning and she goes above and beyond to work within your budget. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers or a better person to work with during the wedding planning process. Thanks Lee for truly going above and beyond!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Megan and · Married on 05/21/2016

BOOK Carolina Charm!! They will be the best decision you ever made while planning your wedding. Lee was always so over the moon excited about our upcoming wedding and her vision for the floral arrangements made me so excited for the wedding day! When I saw the sample bouquet I cried and couldn't help but reach over and give her a hug. I gave her the colors I liked and basically just let her run with it. She's such a pro she captured exactly what I had envisioned and more. Together with her staff they made my wedding so beautiful. In the beginning, Lee mentioned that she likes to donate flowers after the wedding to nursing homes in the area - because we were from out of state, we asked Lee to donate our flowers to a nursing home - which she was happy to do it. Such a thoughtful idea. Lee was so affordable and he flowers are amazing! I wish I could have put Lee and her staff in charge of my entire wedding...I know it would have been beautiful and stress free. She takes care of everything and does not want the bride to worry or stress...just enjoy the process.

I even plan on using Carolina Charm for any other flower needs in the future.

Thank you Lee and Carolina Charm.

Sent on 06/10/2016