Carolennys Studios

Jacksonville, FL View map Visit website
$1,995 Most Popular Price

$1,995 Most Popular Price

Carolennys Studios is a photography company based out of Jacksonville, Florida. Owner and lead photographer Carolennys Ouellette is devoted to memorializing milestone events, love, and family. She earnestly works towards capturing the moments and expressions in a timeless and creative way. Her goal is to capture images that show raw emotion, tell a story, and allow couples to re-live their wedding day all over again.

This dedicated professional is committed to providing you with a personalized set of services. Carolennys Studios seeks to create real relationships with its clients, ensuring that their special day is documented in a way that reflects their love and affection for one another. There are several collections available for you to consider for your investment. Each package is designed to afford you the peace of mind that you receive all the assistance and services you require. Every bundle includes the services of a second photographer and a collection of high-resolution digital images.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$895

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Edward F. Married on 12/05/2021

Amazing experience

Nick was an absolute life saver. Our first two photographers canceled on us and we reached out to Nick two weeks before our wedding. He was able to not only meet but exceed our expectations in every way. He was friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He made the entire experience feel comfortable and got rid of any nerves we had. Normally for weddings Nick was saying that they use two photographers but his wife had another shoot that day. He gave very clear instructions when he needed something due to the lack of a second photographer and this made the photos come out beautiful. We are so happy with Carolennys studios and would recommend them whole heartedly.

Carolennys Studios's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you both and we hope we have the opportunity to work with you in the future. Best wishes in this new year and many blessings to you in your new life together!
  • Angie
    Angie J. Married on 12/05/2021

Excellent Vendor

I worked with Nick for my wedding, ceremony, reception, and adventure photoshoot. He was very polite, professional, and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable working with him as he had experience at my venue, The White Room. The photos turned out beautiful and it was a prompt turnaround.

Carolennys Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review! It was great working with you and we are thrilled that you loved the images! I look forward to working with you in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Carol Ouellette
Carol Ouellette
Photographer

I am a mother of four beautiful children, whom along with my husband are my heart and soul. I have been doing photography for over 20 years, 8 years professionally.

If there was something I can say to sum myself up, it is the word PASSIONATE. It's a blessing and a curse, but I'd say that when it comes to art and photography it is definitely a blessing. There is no effort wasted if it leads to that perfect moment captured timelessly for years to come.

Nicholas Ouellette
Nicholas Ouellette
Photographer

A dynamic duo photography team was not what I envisioned back when I was working in finance and real estate, but I have not looked back. Working alongside my best friend and wife, our business has been an amazing journey. It began with Carol changing her long love for Nikon to Sony cameras, and I delved into the technical parts of the camera. From that point on I couldn't put the camera down and kept learning to become proficient in all technical parts and developing a unique style. I enjoy capturing the details of every moment in your story with the rich colors, and beautiful places surrounding your milestones.

1807 Rogero Rd Jacksonville, FL, 32211
Location of (Carolennys Studios)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding