Carfagna's Catering

Columbus, OH View map Visit website

Carfagna's has been in the food business for over 80 years. Specializing in Italian and American Cuisine. Our reputation for providing Quality - Handmade Foods and Outstanding Service has been a Central Ohio Tradition for 4 Generations.
But what makes Carfagna's stand above the rest is our ability to work individuality with every client to insure that all is within their budget and still make their event outstanding.

Jordan Married on 10/02/2016
    We originally went to Carfagna's just for alcohol service for our reception. However, John was so helpful and sincere about making sure everything was perfect, that I looked into their catering. We ended up going with 3 food stations (pasta, carving, salad/soup) to make it a more casual meal with something for everyone. Every response from John has been quick and thorough and he has adapted the contract to fit the changing needs of our wedding. At this point everything has been spectacular, and I will update after the wedding about the service. At this point, I would highly recommend Carfagna's to anyone looking for an affordable, delicious catering service, and if I ever had an event needing catering again, I would look to them first.
    Update: The food was fantastic! Everyone enjoyed it and was able to find something to eat. I'm so glad that we went with Carfagna's for our catering and our bar service!
  • User2264276 2+ years ago
    Best value, best food, and best service. We served meat and veggie lasagna, pasta with red meat and bow ties with white sauce, as well as the Italian roasted chicken. We feed 250 people and our guests loved it all! We had food left and lots of volunteers to take pans home!
  • User1655401 2+ years ago
    Carfagna's catered my wedding on 6/7/14. They delivered trays of traditional lasagna, cheese ravioli, macaroni, salad and dressing, and rolls with pads of butter for my buffet style dinner. Not only was the food delicious, but also a very good value. We worked with John Hoyt who was very knowledgeable and responsive to our questions and concerns. When we had a hiccup with the linens we rented through Carfagna's, John and his staff were very quick to correct the mistake. I highly recommend their services.

1405 E Dublin Granville Rd Columbus, 43229
614-845-6840
Location of (Carfagna's Catering)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding