Paddy Wagon

Columbus, OH View map Visit website

Paddy Wagon is a mobile caterer based in Columbus, Ohio. They are one of the city's original food trucks with over a decade of experience in the industry.

Paddy Wagon specializes in serving American street food, aka Culinary Justice. They are a fun and unique food truck with elevated chef-driven cuisine. .

Paddy Wagon is devoted to accommodating your needs for your wedding day and will go the extra mile to execute your vision.

Paddy Wagon offers an array of services. They can perform cleanup and setup, and because they are a food truck, they can most certainly deliver. They offer the following catering services:

• Custom menu
  • Lunch
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Tapas

Cuisine
They offer American street food, served from their truck or out on tables. The styles they can do are American and BBQ. They also offer the following styles:

• Mexican
  • Sandwiches
  • Southern
  • American
  • BBQ
  • LGBTQ+-owned

Clean Up
Flatware

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Cocktail Reception
Custom Menu
Hors d'oeuvres
Lunch
Plated
Server(s)
Tapas

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
Mexican
Sandwiches
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

China
Flatware

Kinsi Married on 09/14/2019

Get this food truck for your wedding!

Our guests couldn't stop talking about the food trucks, especially the Paddy Wagon. They were easy to work with, professional and the food was delicious! Our other food truck ran out of food and left early but the Paddy Wagon was prepared and kept serving people for our intended time. We allowed our guests to make multiple trips so our cost was more than the minimum because we had people going back for seconds (which is what we wanted)!
    Ronilee Married on 04/08/2018
    I used The Paddy Wagon for my baby shower last weekend and It was amazing! Seriously the best decision food-wise I have ever made! Everyone was soooooooo happy and loved the food. The service was amazing and honestly we will be spreading the word because it was OUT OF THIS WORLD. Every single person at shower raved over and over how great everything was. I would love to leave a review on whatever platforms you guys generate business from and we will definitely be reaching out in the future for events and I know some friends will definitely be too. I can’t thank you or the amazing staff you have enough please share this with them because they honestly made everyone’s day yesterday with how great they were! I have people texting me today telling me how they are day dreaming about the food yesterday lol! The menu had something for everyone and the brisket tacos and sandwich were definitely big faves! The salad with beets looked amazing too. Actually if I could have tried everything I would have!
    Marilyn Married on 10/12/2017
    Paddy Wagon’s food selection and service was amazing! They were a huge hit with our guests!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Paddy Wagon 1
Discount

Book now and save big!

Pricing

1375 Ohlen Avenue Columbus, 43211
Location of (Paddy Wagon)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding