7707 NW 113th Pl, Oklahoma City, OK 73162 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About CapturedIngenuity

We strive to use innovative, inventive and original ideas, to accurately express your special day. Capture all the emotions and details that make every wedding unique. Our ingenious cinematographers always capture amazing quality films that last forever, and will guaranty making your special day unforgettable.

Follow CapturedIngenuity on

captured ingenuity wedding videography 20
captured ingenuity profile picture
ryan amelia captured ingenuity
CapturedIngenuity
captured ingenuity wedding videography oklahoma ok
captured ingenuity wedding videography 20
captured ingenuity profile picture
ryan amelia captured ingenuity

• Videos 6

10 Reviews for CapturedIngenuity

amelia · Married on 07/29/2017

Hire capture ingenuity, was a last minute decision I and my husband decided. We called him and worried about the planning since he had a short window to do everything. As reassuring as he is , he told us to just worry about being beautiful and happy on our special day and he will do what he is good at and create perfection and magic on our day. And OMG , after watching our wedding video in tears , he did more than we expected and even more. It was nothing but magic and perfection as he promised. Thank you so much for this tears of joy. If I had to do it, I will do it again with you. And I hope you are ready for my future receptions and ceremonies to come. And I will highly recommend you to my friends and family. Thank you for being professional KD live what you do best. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Ryan and Amelia.

ben · Married on 05/19/2017

I got introduced to this company by one of my friends and at first i was a little bit skeptical because it was for little sister wedding. I still decided to give them a shot and they definitely gave me the wow experience!! I was impressed by their professionalism and their work ethic. I would definitely recommend them and also work with them in the future.

Manuela · Married on 01/21/2017

I had a great experience with CapturedIngenuity. What an amazing they did capturing my special moment. I definetly recommend for any occasion that you have, because it will be delivered like no others.

Award

CapturedIngenuity FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive