Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for CapturedIngenuity

Storytelling (1)
Cinematic (1)
Reception (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)

Hire capture ingenuity, was a last minute decision I and my husband decided. We called him and worried about the planning since he had a short window to do everything. As reassuring as he is , he told us to just worry about being beautiful and happy on our special day and he will do what he is good at and create perfection and magic on our day. And OMG , after watching our wedding video in tears , he did more than we expected and even more. It was nothing but magic and perfection as he promised. Thank you so much for this tears of joy. If I had to do it, I will do it again with you. And I hope you are ready for my future receptions and ceremonies to come. And I will highly recommend you to my friends and family. Thank you for being professional KD live what you do best. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Ryan and Amelia.

Profile Picture amelia, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Reception, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling

I got introduced to this company by one of my friends and at first i was a little bit skeptical because it was for little sister wedding. I still decided to give them a shot and they definitely gave me the wow experience!! I was impressed by their professionalism and their work ethic. I would definitely recommend them and also work with them in the future.

Profile Picture ben, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had a great experience with CapturedIngenuity. What an amazing they did capturing my special moment. I definetly recommend for any occasion that you have, because it will be delivered like no others.

Profile Picture Manuela, 1/21/17, 1 Review