Capture Thirteen Photography

Hoschton, GA View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Capturing Thirteen Photography is a freelance photography service located in Hoschton, Georgia, specializing in natural light photography. Owned and operated by duo Alison and Brandy, Capturing Thirteen Photography boasts over five years of wedding industry experience. Alison graduated with a degree in Art Marketing with an emphasis in photography, and Brandy graduated with a degree in commercial photography. Capturing Thirteen Photography will shoot everything from the beautifully detailed decorations to the emotions of the wedding guests to the moment a couple shares their first kiss. These skilled shooters know the right angles and the perfect time to hit the clicker to capture a couple’s soon-to-be favorite moments.

Capturing Thirteen Photography offers three, pre-prepared wedding packages, each with a variety of amenities. They have a package perfect for any sized wedding. They can provide up to eight hours of coverage, a flash drive with edited photos, an online gallery, a print release, and a complimentary engagements session. Other services include:

• Newlywed session
  • Bridal session
  • One-year anniversary session
  • Additional hours
  • Wedding Day Albums
  • Travel
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Kali
    Kali I. Married on 12/11/2021

Wonderful Experience

Alison and Brandy are amazing. Photography was my biggest concern when it came to our wedding. When I reached out to Capture Thirteen, I was so relieved. They responded so quickly to every email that I sent, and they even set up a virtual meeting to discuss ideas and make sure that we were a good fit for each other. After that meeting, I was sold. I knew that I had to have them for our wedding. They are so organized and so sweet. On our actual wedding day, we were met with dark skies and tornado warnings. Alison and Brandy never once hesitated to go out in the rain for us. I am so impressed with how our photos turned out. These ladies brought so many good ideas to the table and they truly used the rain to our advantage. I was blown away when we received our gallery. From the detail photos to the candids, I feel like they captured every moment of our day. The turn around time for the gallery was also phenomenal. I expected a much longer waiting period due to the time of year, but they were on top of it. I would 100% recommend Capture Thirteen to anyone. I am so thankful that I chose them for our big day. They were truly a joy to work with from start to finish!
    Jenna Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing experience!

Literally the must genuine people you will ever meet. The very best to work with. Alison and brandy are on top of everything. I never worried about something going wrong on my wedding day and new I would get the very best pictures. Thankful!
    Christy W. Married on 11/13/2021

Capturing the Best Memories!

Capture Thirteen Photography is phenomenal! The picture of Brandy and I together is one of my favorites and explains the relationship we now have. Brandy and Alison were amazing throughout the entire wedding process. From the initial meeting to the day of our wedding, these ladies were a delight to work with.  They were the calm before, and during, the wedding that I needed. I worry about the small things but they knew exactly what do! They made everything run so smoothly and knew how to get the perfect shots! We couldn't have done it without them! To be honest, by end of our journey together, these ladies were family! We shared so many laughs and a few tears throughout our sessions! They caught so many precious memories for us! And coming from a family that has very little pictures...that means the world! We can't thank them enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Acuna's Custom Cakes Acuna's Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

I have had the pleasure to work with Alison and Brandy on numerous occasions! Always a joy to work with, super friendly, and amazing attention to detail!! I would highly recommend them!

Hoschton Hoschton, GA, 30548
Location of (Capture Thirteen Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding