Candid Captures by Kristina

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$800 Most Popular Price

Candid Captures by Kristina is a wedding photographer based out of Bloomsbury, New Jersey, just an hour away from Trenton. Kristina is passionate about capturing life’s most special milestones. Whether you’re getting engaged, married, celebrating an anniversary, or anything in between, this photographer would be honored to document it. Her main goal is to preserve natural happiness and authentic excitement as it unfolds at long-awaited events.

Candid Captures by Kristina’s photography style can be described as natural and traditional, resulting in timeless images that capture genuine moments. To document the moments leading up to the big day, engagement photo shoots can be arranged. At the event itself, a second photographer can join Kristina to safeguard the dazzling highlights and intimate moments. Though based in New Jersey, this photographer is happy to travel to destination celebrations.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Gavin
    Gavin K. Married on 07/22/2022

Highly Recommend!

Kristina is great! She went beyond our expectations as a photographer. She took wonderful candid photos, used our pose suggestions as a springboard for a fun and creative photoshoot, and then she even helped to bustle the bride’s dress. At our reception, she helped to hype up the dance floor by teaching people some dance moves, talked us through how to cut our cake (we were nervous), and was overall very friendly and energetic (made much more impressive by the fact that she did all this while pregnant with her second child)! She took so many beautiful photos and captured so many wonderful memories from our special day. She also edited and returned the photos to us very quickly. We highly recommend hiring her!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 04/30/2022

Superstar Photographer

Kristina is hands down the best photographer I have ever met. She not only takes wonderful beautiful candid photos; but she also basically saved my wedding! She helped me with my dress, and even helped to check to see if things I asked to get done were done. She eased my anxiety, and was fun to be around. Great energy, great photos, great value!
    Mariann W. Married on 10/01/2021

Absolutely amazing pictures!

Kristina is amazing! From the moment I connected with her, I knew I wanted her to be our photographer. She was responsive and so easy to work with. When I met her on our wedding day, I knew I made the right choice. She went above and beyond to make sure everyone was comfortable - including my husband who doesn’t really like getting his picture taken. After the wedding, my husband said “where did you find the photographer? She was literally the nicest person.” My friends raved about her as well. We got the pictures back the next day and we are obsessed with them. Definitely hire!!!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Kristina Karpew
Kristina Karpew
Owner

I am a mom, a wife, cheer coach, and president of the PTA at my daughters school. I have had a passion to capture moments for quite some time now. I decided it was time to share my passion with you. I would love to capture your day so you can enjoy every moment.

112 County Rd 639 Bloomsbury, NJ, 08804
Location of (Candid Captures by Kristina)

Candid Captures by Kristina frequently asked questions

What photography services does Candid Captures by Kristina include in the starting price?

Candid Captures by Kristina includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Candid Captures by Kristina include in their most popular wedding package?

Candid Captures by Kristina includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Candid Captures by Kristina offer?

Candid Captures by Kristina offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Candid Captures by Kristina offer?

Candid Captures by Kristina offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Candid Captures by Kristina offer for wedding events?

Candid Captures by Kristina offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Candid Captures by Kristina and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Candid Captures by Kristina is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding