Warrenton, VA 20187 Map · Phone number

Candice Adelle Photography 6
Candice Adelle Photography 7
  • Emily

Emily Silverberg · Married on 06/29/2019

Helped to make everything truly perfect!

Working with Candice was absolutely one of the best wedding decisions we made! Not only were the photos stunning, but she helped make the process so easy and fun! Leading up to the wedding we never had to wait more than a few hours to get a response to any questions that came up and was so professional while also being personable! She truly helped me feel beautiful and confident on the wedding day and was a comforting presence! Best of all, her turnaround time is great. You will definitely be dying for your photos after the big day and she had them to us in record time! With sneak peaks just a day or two after! Thank you so much Candice for helping to make our day perfect. :)

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Candice Adelle Photography 8
    Candice Adelle Photography 9
    Candice Adelle Photography 10
    Candice Adelle Photography 11
    Candice Adelle Photography 12

Stevi · Married on 03/30/2019

Exceptional Wedding Photographer

I would highly recommend hiring Candice for your wedding or upcoming event! Candice was amazing through the entire process. As we were an out of town wedding, Candice visited our town for engagement photos. Prior to the wedding, Candice was in constant communication to ensure that our day of photography timeline was what we requested. On the day of, I was impressed to see that everything ran perfectly to schedule. Candice took all of the photos I requested and was able to keep everything running smoothly. After the event, I was impressed to have a sneak peek of our photos less than 24 hours after the event. The photos I have seen so far are beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest. I would highly recommend Candice for beautiful and classic wedding photos!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Colette Creech · Married on 03/01/2019

She makes it painless for those who hate pictures of themselves

Our wedding photos are OUTSTANDING.... above and beyond anything I would have ever imagined for our small, intimate wedding. Candice captured all our special moments with ease, professionalism, and SPUNK. From our first meeting, to the big day, and through the creation of our albums, Candice is incredibly responsive, attentive, and reliably lovely to work with. Her shots of the details of the wedding- bride shoes + jewelry, the flowers, cake, setup of the venue- all came out so beautifully. I particularly loved her ability to work with our 5 year old ring bearer- his mom is so happy with his awesome solo-shots! It snowed the morning of our day and Candice's shots captured the magic of the snow. I planned our wedding in about 2 months and am so happy I stumbled upon Candice. Seriously, you won't find anyone who cares more about her clients.... :) Thank you !!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Real Weddings

• Prime Time Limousine
    Prime Time Limousine Wedding Limos

Stunning photos and great organizational skills makes taking photos of the couple or large bridal groups a great experience!

• Warrenton, 20187 See on map