Warrenton, VA 20187 Map · Phone number

Candice Adelle Photography 7
  • Carlina

Carlina Johnson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

A Photographer Unlike Any Other

Candice was one of the absolute best things about our wedding. Not only is she an amazing photographer, but just a lovely person. She went above and beyond normal photographer duties and made our wedding phenomenal-- she even helped us pick a venue! If you are lucky enough to secure a spot with her, you should absolutely take it!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Candice Adelle Photography 8
    Candice Adelle Photography 9
    Candice Adelle Photography 10
    Candice Adelle Photography 11

Melissa Bates · Married on 10/08/2019

Would hire again in a heartbeat

AMAZING. Candice was so fun and easy to work with. We had to reschedule our engagement session twice due to rain and she was so nice about it and flexible getting us in for another session. The engagement photos turned out better than we ever could have imagined. Candice and her awesome assistant Alexis even helped manage our golden retriever and captured a bunch of photos of him with us which was so important to us. On our wedding day, Candice made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and she kept everything stress free. She managed to capture our personalities and every emotion we had that day and looking through our album makes us feel like we are right back in the moment. And to top it off - she got us our photos FAST. Two weeks after our wedding we had an online gallery full of perfect photos. We would hire Candice again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Nikita

Nikita Vahabzadeh · Married on 09/21/2019

Candice and team are the greatest!!

I LOVE HER! Candice is absolutely amazing and I probably don’t have enough space on her to rave about her as much as I’d like to. One of the most important things to me was making my now husband feel comfortable. He doesn’t like taking pictures and always acts like a goof when taking them because he gets uncomfortable. So, I let Candice know before our engagement shoot, highly recommend doing this with her, and she cane more than prepared. She knew just how to relate to and make my husband feel comfortable, the pictures came out GREAT!

She was so patient with all the different photos I wanted to take and with the guys, because we all know some guys get a little wild. She handled it all so well and I am so thankful.

Quality- outstanding. I love our photos and can’t wait to start selecting them for our album. There are quite a few gems and I’m super happy she caught such special moments.

Another thing I have to comment on is her ability to work so well and be so considerate of my videographer. They hadn’t worked together before but you wouldn’t have been able to tell.

When my husband and I start having kids Candice will be the one we call for our shoot.

Recommendation, BOOK HER— and do it before she’s snatched up!

Cheers!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Real Weddings

• Prime Time Limousine
    Prime Time Limousine Wedding Limos

Stunning photos and great organizational skills makes taking photos of the couple or large bridal groups a great experience!

• Warrenton, 20187 See on map