Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number

About Callie Gardiner Photography

Hi Ya'll! Thank you for taking the time to view my photography. My name is Callie Gardiner. I grew up in Alabama where my mom owned a modeling school and agency for 11 years. It was there where my interest and love for photography began. I can remember as a young girl sitting on the sidelines at model photo shoots being mesmerized by the whole process! Make-up, hair, and wardrobe, the statuesque poses of the models. I loved sitting by my mom’s side while she and the photographer flown in from New York viewed all the slides on the light board. Amazing where the digital age has taken us!

I am a self taught photographer who moved to the Emerald Coast of Florida 18 years ago. I LOVE this place and couldn’t dream of being anywhere else. I met the love of my life 10 years ago and moved to England for a few years to be with him until we could move him across the pond where we married in 2005. It was in England where I fell in love with photography again. I loved spending my days taking photographs of the architecture enriched in beauty and history. After planning my wedding to David is when I fell in love with wedding planning and organizing weddings on the Emerald Coast and briefly worked as a wedding coordinator. It was then when I realized that Wedding Photography was my calling. I love providing brides with the pictures they have always dreamed of. The back drop of the beautiful emerald waters and soft white sand makes my job one of the most enjoyable jobs I have ever had!

Along with wedding photography I am available to photograph family portraits, senior portraits, pregnancy portraits, children, seniors and just about any images you want to capture. All in all I love meeting new people and getting to be a part of special moments in people’s lives. I take my job seriously and I strive to make sure that every client is fully satisfied with their images.

Please contact me if you are interest in speaking with me about your upcoming event or photography needs.

Follow Callie Gardiner Photography on

1 User photo

Callie Gardiner Photography 1

Stacey · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing and special photos

Callie helped capture our wedding ceremony and sunset photos. The weather was quite cold and windy so we had to move our ceremony indoors last minute. Callie made sure we were able to get the sun set photos I had dreamed of despite the wind and freeze cold temperatures. Her photos are amazing!!! The lighting and techniques she used gave us so many beautiful photos. The sunset pictures are so beautiful, people have asked if we used a backdrop as it looks perfect. Trust me we were outside freezing ans smiling as we knew Callie would get those amazing photos no matterm what. Even those wedding party members who are not the most photogenic look amazing in our wedding photos. Thank you Callie & David so much for making our day so special! Our family loved how you captured our special moments in our wedding.

Katina · Married on 07/01/2018

Callie was great to work with and provided world class service during our wedding photo shoot. The quality of the photos we received are top-notch, and the wedding photo gallery was delivered sooner than expected. We will enjoy our beautiful photos for many years to come. Thanks, Callie! - The Normans

Callie Gardiner Photography 2

Alexandria · Married on 06/03/2017

She is simply the best! Knowledgeable, flexible, and everything in between! We have lots of amazing pictures of our anniversary on the beach! We highly recommend her to anyone who is having an event in the area!

Award

• The Posh Daisy Salon & Spa
    The Posh Daisy Salon & Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are looking for a personable and professional photographer for your wedding on the Emerald Coast then you want to consider hiring Callie. Callie is amazing. She has the ability to capture your style, beauty and essence with her camera in a surrounding that is relaxed and fun. Let her handle the photography for your next event and you won't be disappointed.

• Wedding Ceremony By Marie
    Wedding Ceremony By Marie Wedding Officiants

I love to work with Callie! And even more I love to recommend her services to my brides! Callie makes ME look good..my brides go on and on about how happy they were with their photos. I know Callie for several years now, and she has always demonstrated professionalism and etiquette, and knows how to handle all kinds of situations that other photographers would find to be stressful and limiting. She has the "eye" to capture the perfect moments, from sunsets to tears to jumping for joy (literally!). Her colors are beautiful and her workmanship is outstanding. I would recommend Callie, without reservation, to anyone seeking sparkling photos and a stress-free event!