Cakemakers Etc

4330 Ringgold Rd Ste B, Chattanooga, TN 37412 Map · Phone number

About Cakemakers Etc

Your wedding day is one of the MOST important days of your life! So trust the professionals of CAKEMAKERS CREATIVE CUSTOM CREW to create a SHOW STOPPING wedding cake and/or catered reception especially for you!!!!! I am Dan "the Cakeman" and I invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation to go over all your desires.

Confectionally Yours

32 Reviews for Cakemakers Etc

• Z

Zack · Married on 06/23/2018

Upon making initial contact with Cakemakers we received an immediate response. Dan "The Cakeman" Carey arranged for a personalized consultation and cake testing and took the time to get to know us as a couple. He helped us develop our ideas and pull our vision together - not only for the cake but with our entire reception, which Cakemakers also catered. In the end our cake was UNIQUE, ARTFUL, STUNNING, and delicious. We could not have been more pleased. Our brunch food was wonderful and the staff was well trained and professional. We could not recommend Cakemakers more highly!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Cakemakers Etc 1

Cakemakers Etc's reply:

Thank you so kindly for the blessing and opportunity to have been a part of this very “special” day!! You two have been such a blessing to me and the entire CAKEMAKERS CREATIVE CUSTOM CREW! Best Wishes for a lifetime of love! Confectionally Yours, Dan “the Cakeman”
  • #

Shai · Married on 06/09/2017

I absolutely fell in love with Dan the cake man and his work!!!! He took time out of his very busy schedule to sit down and explain to me what we needed to do and talk to me about what I was wanting!!! I am so looking forward to working with him in the future ??

Tabitha · Married on 05/13/2017

Dan was so easy to work with a did a beautiful job on our wedding cake and grooms cake. He also decorated the cake with flowers and supplied the cake stand.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cakemakers Etc FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands