4330 Ringgold Rd Ste B, Chattanooga, TN 37412 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cakemakers Etc

Your wedding day is one of the MOST important days of your life! So trust the professionals of CAKEMAKERS CREATIVE CUSTOM CREW to create a SHOW STOPPING wedding cake and/or catered reception especially for you!!!!! I am Dan "the Cakeman" and I invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation to go over all your desires.

Confectionally Yours

34 Reviews for Cakemakers Etc

Cakemakers Etc 1
Cakemakers Etc 2
Cakemakers Etc 3

April · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Cake caterers

So professional, in point, very polite with a sense of humor. Love Dan the cake man!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Cakemakers Etc's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so glad your experience was a pleasant. I wish you all the best!

Abigail Topham · Married on 03/23/2019

Very tasty red velvet cake!

Our cake was absolutely delicious! Dan did an amazing job making our cake look the way we envisioned, but the taste of the cake was even better! I would definitely recommend Dan if you are looking for an amazing cake!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Cakemakers Etc 4
    Cakemakers Etc 5

Cakemakers Etc's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words!! It makes me so happy that your cake was enjoyed. I wish you all the happiness life can send your way.
  • Z

Zack · Married on 06/23/2018

Upon making initial contact with Cakemakers we received an immediate response. Dan "The Cakeman" Carey arranged for a personalized consultation and cake testing and took the time to get to know us as a couple. He helped us develop our ideas and pull our vision together - not only for the cake but with our entire reception, which Cakemakers also catered. In the end our cake was UNIQUE, ARTFUL, STUNNING, and delicious. We could not have been more pleased. Our brunch food was wonderful and the staff was well trained and professional. We could not recommend Cakemakers more highly!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Cakemakers Etc 6

Cakemakers Etc's reply:

Thank you so kindly for the blessing and opportunity to have been a part of this very “special” day!! You two have been such a blessing to me and the entire CAKEMAKERS CREATIVE CUSTOM CREW!
    Best Wishes for a lifetime of love!
    Confectionally Yours,