Cakemakers Etc

4330 Ringgold Rd Ste B, Chattanooga, TN 37412 Map · Phone number

About Cakemakers Etc

Your wedding day is one of the MOST important days of your life! So trust the professionals of CAKEMAKERS CREATIVE CUSTOM CREW to create a SHOW STOPPING wedding cake and/or catered reception especially for you!!!!! I am Dan "the Cakeman" and I invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation to go over all your desires.

Confectionally Yours

Other couples have also viewed

• The Wildflour Bakery
  • Sweets Cake Studio
  • Cakery Bakery
  • Art of Cakes

36 Reviews for Cakemakers Etc

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/17/2020

Dan is one of a kind!

Dan is one of a kind! He is so friendly, warm, and has a contagious enthusiasm about him. The cake he made us was absolutely delicious - a french vanilla almond with strawberry filling and fresh strawberries and blueberries. It not only tasted amazing, it was absolutely stunning. He was a pleasure to work with from the day I mt him at our cake tasting, to the rescheduling of our wedding due to covid, to the wedding day. Thank you, Dan, for being such a pleasure to work with and making our day extra special with a stunner of a cake!!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Cakemakers Etc's reply:

Oh my goodness...those are such kind words. And so very encouraging. I appreciate the time taken to send this review. My experience with you was very pleasant. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your “special” day!!
  • Kaye

Kaye C. · Married on 01/07/2020

Dan is the best! Cake was beautiful!

I have used Dan on 2 occasions for specialty cakes. All I have done is send him a picture and he brings the cake to life! His work is amazing and the cake not only is pretty but also is delicious!

Sent on 07/04/2020

Cakemakers Etc's reply:

Good afternoon YOUNG lady!!! Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words! It is my very good pleasure to have been a part of your “TWENTY-NINTH” birthday celebration! I am looking forward to the next soiree! Dan “the Cakeman”

April · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Cake caterers

So professional, in point, very polite with a sense of humor. Love Dan the cake man!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Cakemakers Etc's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so glad your experience was a pleasant. I wish you all the best!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• 4330 Ringgold Rd, Ste B Chattanooga, 37412 See on map
    Location of (Cakemakers Etc)