4715 Nebo Dr., West Jordan, UT 84088 Map · Phone number

About Cake-A-Licious

Baking and designing beautiful cakes is our passion. We can help you design the perfect cake for your special occasion.

We believe your cake should taste as good as it looks and take great pride in the taste of our cakes and cookies.

Looking for something different? We also offer custom cookies, cupcakes, and cake truffles!

Call us at (801)938-2818.

• Granite Bakery
IMG2146
IMG2111

10 Reviews for Cake-A-Licious

Aimee · Married on 10/19/2011

So easy to work with and so much fun during the process. The end result was exactly what I wanted and it was delicious!

Sent on 07/09/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

From: Jennifer Tomlin Grant
    Tasha was fantastic to work with. She had no problem scheduling our tasting when we needed it. She brought out plenty of cake to try and it was very easy to choose our flavors. She took our statements about what we wanted and came up with the most beautiful initial design. We changed it a couple of times and that didn't pose any issue for her. She did it happily and always quickly. The cake arrived at the venue on time and was setup properly without any guidance. She worked with our florist directly even! The cake was GORGEOUS. Not only that the cake was DELICIOUS too. You definitely will get the BANG for your BUCK by choosing Cake-A-Licious as your wedding cake baker. My guests loved the cake!

Sent on 02/24/2012

Emily · Married on 09/04/2010

My cake was absolutely perfect! We picked out the flavors and then we drew a picture of what we wanted it to look like. It was absolutely perfect and exactly like the drawing -how I had been picturing it in my mind. When the cake was brought in and placed on the table I was so surprised that it looked like what I had imagined, that I cried. It was delicious, perfect and I would definately have another Cake-A-Licious cake!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Cake-A-Licious FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 4715 Nebo Dr. West Jordan, 84088 See on map