* Artist-Chef Cai conceives of the kitchen as an extension of her studio, the meal preparation and dining as art.
* She believes in art-as-food-as-art: food and art are to nourish with a variety of the senses in a memorable individualized dining and catering experiences.
* Her finesse and culinary excellence are based on skills that have been developing over the years.
* Locally sourced farm fresh ingredients, gluten-free and vegan options
* Each meal tailored to the specific dietary needs of the diners by prior arrangement
* Market Fresh Ingredients and only the Finest Specialty Food Products
* Betrothal celebrations, pre-wedding welcome parties, wedding rehearsal meals, wedding day catering, next-day gatherings.
* We can offer a brunch menu; afternoon reception catering; small plates menu; tasting menu; appetizer courses paired with cocktail hour or reception; dinner buffet; plated dinner; platters to go.
* Meals can be arranged to be family style or plated or buffet, with or without certain stations
* Courses of stationary and passed appetizers to go with a cocktail hour.
* We can arrange for a multi-level decorated buffet to include linen, accented with chafing dishes, serving pieces, votive candles and china plates
* We can arrange for pre-set guest tables with silverware, water glassware, ivory linen napkins and ivory tablecloths
* Total consideration and responsiveness.
* Our desire to exceed your expectations!
Vendors you may like
See other vendors that are popular with couples right now
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering?
What event services do you provide?
What catering services do you provide?
What types of cuisine do you cater?
What dietary needs can you accommodate?
Which of the following items can you provide?
Any other questions?
Cai's Dim Sum Catering frequently asked questions
- Set Up
- Clean Up
- Cake Cutting
- Cocktail Reception
- Set Up
- Clean Up
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free