* Artist-Chef Cai conceives of the kitchen as an extension of her studio, the meal preparation and dining as art.
* She believes in art-as-food-as-art: food and art are to nourish with a variety of the senses in a memorable individualized dining and catering experiences.
* Her finesse and culinary excellence are based on skills that have been developing over the years.
* Locally sourced farm fresh ingredients, gluten-free and vegan options
* Each meal tailored to the specific dietary needs of the diners by prior arrangement
* Market Fresh Ingredients and only the Finest Specialty Food Products
* Betrothal celebrations, pre-wedding welcome parties, wedding rehearsal meals, wedding day catering, next-day gatherings.
* We can offer a brunch menu; afternoon reception catering; small plates menu; tasting menu; appetizer courses paired with cocktail hour or reception; dinner buffet; plated dinner; platters to go.
* Meals can be arranged to be family style or plated or buffet, with or without certain stations
* Courses of stationary and passed appetizers to go with a cocktail hour.
* We can arrange for a multi-level decorated buffet to include linen, accented with chafing dishes, serving pieces, votive candles and china plates
* We can arrange for pre-set guest tables with silverware, water glassware, ivory linen napkins and ivory tablecloths
* Total consideration and responsiveness.
* Our desire to exceed your expectations!
Other couples have also viewed:
Cai's Dim Sum Teahouse Price Rates