2324 Avenida De Sol, Navarre, FL 32566 Map · Phone number

About BZAR DJs Entertainment

All DJ companies should provide at a minimum the basics: Sound, Lights, A Music library to span all genres, and party props. What separates BZAR DJs from ALL DJ COMPANIES is the talent and energy felt at every reception. From the moment you enter the doors for the Grand Entrance until the last dance of the evening you will experience an event unlike any wedding you have ever witnessed. BZAR DJs have a unique way of involving the entire guest list in all the formal events as well as the crowd interactive dances. We are truly professionals who have a BZAR flare that everyone remembers.

Follow BZAR DJs Entertainment on

42 Reviews for BZAR DJs Entertainment

Jenn · Married on 11/11/2016

If I could give more stars I would! Paul was amazing to say the least! He made my wedding the best day not just for me as a bride but also for my guests. He was professional and added his own personal touch. People are still talking about my wedding. Everyone was out of their seats on the dance floor or my great aunt! Everyone loved him! Most importantly he made my day sooooo stress free. What bride doesn't want that? He exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond on every last detail. This was the biggest day of my life and he made it the most perfect day of my life! We can't thank him enough and will definitely use him again! Highly highly recommend his services!!! -Jenn

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

We have used BZAR DJs Entertainment as our exclusive DJ for our wedding packages. Their team has provided the most amazing service any venue owner could dream of. Their attention to detail, professionalism, and fun attitude during the planning stages leads to every one of our wedding couples raving about their event being the best! BZAR DJs Entertainment covers everything, from full ceremony services, music, video, uplighting, planning, coordinating and more importantly the way they start and keep the party going. And this is why they are Wyndham Gardens / Asiago Caterings #1 choice for our wedding couples!

Meadow · Married on 05/30/2016

AMAZING best describes Paul Taylor and BZAR DJ"s. He did an outstanding job with my daughters party and we were beyond thrilled with everything he did from start to finish. He was so easy to talk to and made everything flow smoothly. The guests from young to old enjoyed his great sense of humor, music and personality. He took extra time during the party to make sure we were all happy and everything was going great. He took an incredibly special day and made it 100 times better and gave us great memories the whole family will cherish. I would highly recommend BZAR DJS to anyone planning any kind of event!. Cant wait to see him in action again.

BZAR DJs Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 2324 Avenida De Sol Navarre, FL 32566 See on map