Nashville, TN 37220 Map · Phone number

img075
img4388 for the kno

16 Reviews for By Heart and Hand

Leslie · Married on 10/10/2015

I am a wedding planner. My first experience working with Meropi with By Heart and Hand was recently with my sister-in-law's wedding, 5/1/2010. She is absolutely wonderful to work with, very professional yet warm and welcoming. Her products are beautiful and a great quality. She is always in communication throughout the ordering and delivery process. I have no complaints. From here on out, I will go to Meropi for invitations.

Sent on 04/22/2010

By Heart and Hand's reply:

Thanks so much, Leslie. I truly enjoyed working with you as well and hope we get to work together again soon!

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2013

Meropi with Heart and Hand provided me with outstanding pictures! She captured every special moment and detail without even knowing she was there. Not only did she get wonderful pictures of me, the wedding party and the family she captured awesome pictures of the other guests as well. I love the action pictures she took. I could not be more happier with my pictures. I would highly recommend Meropi to anyone that wants a professional, sweet, incredibly talented photographer!!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Meropi did a wonderful job! She was very professional and easy to work with. My pictures turned out amazing.

Sent on 07/18/2013

By Heart and Hand FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations

• Puccini Photography
    Puccini Photography Wedding Photographers

We have nothing but wonderful things to say about By Heart and Hand. We photographed a wedding recently where a bride hired By Heart and Hand for "Day of Event" coordination. All of the services they provided were excellent: They were organized, friendly, innovative and fast on their feet. Their planning and table designs were enviable and memorable. When the bride's "Plan A" fell through due to rain, By Heart and Hand devised a gorgeous indoor "Plan B" that was so elegant and classy that it seemed as though it had been planned exactly this way for months. We look forward to working again with By Heart and Hand,and would gladly recommend By Heart and Hand to any bride looking for a planner or event coordinator. [As a quick note to brides, I would also add that the more involved your planner is prior to the wedding, the more wonderful things they can do for you!]

• Belles Fleurs
    Belles Fleurs Wedding Florists

Meropi and her staff were so nice to work with and love what they do. Looking forward to working with By Heart and Hand in the near future. Thanks for making our task an easy one! Bonnie and the staff of Belles Fleurs ~

• Nashville, 37220 See on map
    By Appointment. Please contact us to set up a consultation.