1831 Longview St., Papillion, NE 68133 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Buttoned Up Weddings & Events

Buttoned Up Weddings & Events is a wedding videography service based in Papillion, Nebraska. Run by a team of creatives, this company is dedicated to giving couples an unforgettable experience, and a high-quality final film. They work to capture everything during their client’s big day, from the scheduled speeches and dances to the small, sentimental details.

Buttoned Up Weddings & Events customizes service packages to best suit a couple’s specific needs and wants. They can document your ceremony and reception on multiple cameras, including drone footage, to capture as many special moments as possible. The team specializes in cinematic and short-form video styles to do justice to a couple's one-of-a-kind love story. Buttoned Up Weddings & Events will send your final, carefully edited film as a digital download or USB drive, for easy sending and sharing.

• Pacific Islander-owned

Videos 5 Videos

3 Reviews for Buttoned Up Weddings & Events

Ashlee W. · Married on 10/10/2020

The Ultimate Hype Man

Aj was an absolute blast to work with. Aj was very professional and a great asset to our wedding day. The meetings leading up were so easy to set up. The day of the wedding Aj was prompt and very diligent with his work. We received our video in a timely manner and the video was absolutely perfect! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/06/2021

Buttoned Up Weddings & Events's reply:

Making the process easy for our clients is something we very much pride ourselves in Ashlee! So thank you so much for the compliment and your endless support! We were bless to be a part of your big day!

Haley · Married on 05/16/2020

10/10 Would Recommend Aj with Buttoned Up Weddings

If you want a professional, affordable, and TALENTED videographer, look no further! I really cannot say enough about Aj and his phenomenal work. Someone from a wedding Facebook page had recommended him long before Buttoned Up Weddings was established and although, he hadn't shot a wedding at the time of my inquiry, I was hooked after finding some of his other work shooting music videos for local artists. I immediately knew he was the guy for us and am continually grateful I had the chance to book him. Aj is the perfect combination of professional and fun. He's prompt and organized when it comes to discussing specifics and signing contracts, but he also knows how to hype the wedding party/guests, harnessing the best kind of energy. Further, he edits masterpieces in record time--I got my videos back before my photos! To say I've watched (and sobbed over) the final product more times than I can count would be a gross understatement. Our day was captured so beautifully and I truly can't think of a single detail I would change. Book Aj with Buttoned Up Weddings today, I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 05/07/2021

Buttoned Up Weddings & Events's reply:

Wow, I'm at a loss for words. Haley, thank you for such kind words it truly means the world. Crazy to think about where we've come from in such a short amount of time, and now we get to serve so many more amazing couples just like yourselves. Forever your hype man!

Buttoned Up Weddings & Events Pricing

Buttoned Up Weddings & Events Price Rates

Buttoned Up Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Team of Buttoned Up Weddings & Events

Aj       Cruz

Aj Cruz

Owner

AJ has been shooting weddings for a mere three years and has already touched the hearts of many wedding couples. Bringing a calming presence on a stressful day, AJ knows how to break it down when reception time comes around… or at least he thinks he does!

Photographer

Coming from a family of photographers. Photography is in Yoshie’s blood. Moving with her through life, it has become a devotion that provides contentment. A passion that helps her continue passing those feelings along to the customers that cross her path, by capturing memorable, life long, candid moments with her amiable and dynamic personality.

Zechariah Blackburn

Zechariah Blackburn

Videographer

Anything Zech can do to show love, hope, and crazy amounts of fun to whoever he comes across is what Zech likes to do most. He understands how important remembering all of life is. Believing that film is a great way to do that, it's his mission to make film fun, easy and a fantastic experience for everyone who happens to come in frame.

• 1831 Longview St. Papillion, NE, 68133 See on map
    Location of (Buttoned Up Weddings & Events)