Bussey's Flowers, Gifts & Decor

Rome, GA View map Visit website

Bussey's Flowers, Gifts & Decor is a wedding decor and floral design company based in Rome, Georgia. This team of floral artisans strives to provide customers with unparalleled personalized service as they guide them through every step of the design process. They are committed to bringing beauty into all life’s moments, and we will do that by creating a tangible representation of your vision.

The team at Bussey's Flowers, Gifts & Decor has years of experience creating gorgeous wedding and event flowers. Your Bussey’s wedding consultant will help you define the exact presentation styles, flower varieties, and color scheme to fit perfectly within your overall floral budget. Arrangements available include boutonnieres, bouquets, and corsages, as well as larger pieces such as altar decor, aisle decor, and table centerpieces.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sarah C. Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kim Bussey is the queen of wedding flowers!

We worked with Kim Bussey for our wedding flowers and she was phenomenal. In our initial consultation, she was so knowledgeable and helped us design our dream floral collection. She helped us make a budget we were comfortable with and stayed in touch over the following months leading up to the wedding. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful, and I especially loved the greenery and votives she used for our head table. She has a vision and will make any wedding gorgeous and memorable!

Bussey's Flowers, Gifts & Decor's reply:

Sarah,

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and Justyn to create the wedding of your dreams. Best wishes for a wonderful life together and if you need any floral needs in the future, let me know.

• Tiffany
    Tiffany M. Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Florals!

We got married on 9/28/19 at Barnsley Resort & Gardens and we hired Busseys as our florist. I worked with Justin, who was wonderful to work with! I had spoken with about 5 other florists before hiring Busseys, who all had quoted me outrageous amounts. Justin worked around my floral budget without any issue and did not try to upcharge me like other florists had done when he heard our venue name. He put together the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding, both personals and table arrangements. I sent him a few photos from my Pinterest board and he was able to take my ideas and turn them into something more beautiful than what I had shown him! He was very flexible with any changes that I requested, and we were even making little changes on the week leading up to the wedding. The flowers really popped in all our photos and matched perfectly with my bridesmaid's dresses! I would highly recommend Busseys to anybody that is in need of a florist in the Rome/Adairsville area. You will not be disappointed with the flowers, customer service, and overall outcome of your wedding!
  • Katherine
    Katherine K. Married on 06/01/2019

Flowers beyond expectations

The flowers at our wedding were absolutely breathtaking. Justin helped our vision come to life in a way we could have never imagined. He was there from start to finish throughout the process and went above and beyond to find the perfect flower selections. The only issue we had was that some of the flowers were wilted - probably due to the heat - when they arrived, but they had some replacements available. The flower were one of the most stunning parts of the wedding - I wish I could still have them today! Bussey's is a MUST in the Northwest Georgia area.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Weddings & Events Manager

Hello, my name is Kim Bussey, and I am the weddings and events manager with Bussey's Florist. My husband, Todd, & I own Bussey's which started in 1976 and has two locations in Cedartown & Rome, Georgia. We serve the Northwest Georgia area and have done many weddings over the past 40 years. At Bussey's, our motto is to bring beauty into all life's moments. I look forward to working with you to plan your perfect wedding.

500 East 2nd Avenue, Suite 7 Rome, GA, 30161

8:30 - 5:30 Monday - Friday 9 - 2 Saturday
Location of (Bussey's Flowers, Gifts & Decor)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding