Burritt on the Mountain

3101 Burritt Drive, Huntsville, AL 35801 Map · Phone number

About Burritt on the Mountain

Our mission: "Enhance lives and build community through educational, artistic, and recreational experiences while preserving our heritage, land, and historic structures."

Burritt on the Mountain has been referred to as a "Jewel on the Mountain." Start with Dr. William Henry Burritt's eclectic mansion, add a historic park with restored 19th century houses including barnyard and animals, and finally throw in the artistic side with concerts, plays and exhibits, and you have a delightful mixture of old and new for young and old

Follow Burritt on the Mountain on

• The Social at Athletic Club Alabama
  • The Westin Huntsville
  • Ardmore Station

50 Reviews for Burritt on the Mountain

Allison · Married on 12/10/2017

My daughter recently had her wedding and reception at Burritt on the Mountain. We were more than pleased with this venue. Noel and her group were so great to work with. The are quick to answer any questions that you may have and so easy to work with before, during and after the ceremony. I can not say enough of great things about this location. I knew from the moment that I first attended an event at Burritt that I would want one of my daughters to get married at this location.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

Such a wonderful experience! Although I no longer live in Huntsville, I grew up there and always knew I wanted to get married at Burritt on the Mountain. The beauty of the venue speaks for itself but I wanted to personally thank Noel Saunders, the Rental Director for Burritt. Not only is she professional, timely, and very knowledgeable of Burritt, but she was so pleasant to work with. The stress of planning a wedding from out of town was exponentially lessened by her advice, knowledge on local vendors, and down to earth personality. By the end of the wedding weekend, I felt like she was part of the family. Thank you again to Noel and Burritt! It was an absolutely perfect day!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Leigh · Married on 01/28/2017

Burritt on the Mountain was the perfect venue for our big day! After visiting this venue first, we only compared every other one to Burritt (and that view!). We had our ceremony inside the chapel and our reception in Barons Bluff. Noel was such a pleasure to work with and was very helpful and responsive to emails. She was willing to share pictures and ideas from past weddings and was present throughout the day. I even received an email with pictures they took of the reception set up while everyone was in the ceremony in my inbox that night! Thank you Noel and team for an unforgettable experience! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/23/2017

• 3101 Burritt Drive Huntsville, AL, 35801 See on map
    2565120147 (Other Phone Number)
    2565321784 (Fax Number)
    Summer Hours (April - October): Tuesday - Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Winter Hours (November - March): Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Closed: Mondays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day Open: 4th of July, Labor Day, and Memorial Day Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
    Location of (Burritt on the Mountain)