Burgundy Ginger Events LLC

Pickerington, OH View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Burgundy Ginger Events LLC is a wedding planning company located in Columbus, Ohio. Owner and wedding planner Nitina will go above and beyond in her services and will craft an unforgettable and unique wedding. One of her strengths is event design and styling, which she uses when putting together color palettes and vision boards to make your dreams a reality. Burgundy Ginger Events LLC is professional and organized, making the company the ideal planner for your celebration.

Burgundy Ginger Events LLC offers both full planning and partial planning to fit your wedding budget. Additional planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Bridal Coaching

Other Services
This vendor can plan destination weddings as well as military ceremonies. They also handle the following wedding types:

• Cultural
  • Non-religious
  • Religious
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Adeyemi
    Adeyemi Married on 08/17/2019

Great wedding planner!!

We had our wedding in Columbus, Ohio on August 19, 2019. Burgundy Ginger Events organized the wedding where all the vendors were on time, the timing was impeccable, and the wedding was beautiful! We definitely recommend Burgundy Ginger Events (Nitina) to plan your dream wedding.
    Alicia Married on 11/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

50th Birthday Celebration dreams come true!

I could not have imagined a better outcome. Nitina and her team exceeded my expectations. I made it a point to follow her lead and she did not disappoint. I highly recommend Burgundy Ginger Events. I'm continuing to get texts from guests about how much fun they had. Worth every penny!
    Erica Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend this Godsend

I hired Nitina to help the month of my wedding and I am so happy that I did. She really helped me pull the details together for my wedding when I was feeling lost and unsure what to do next. She helped put a technical timeline together for the vendor as well as a timeline for the wedding party. She served as the primary point of contact the day of the wedding. I spent time with her sharing my vision and felt comfortable that if any questions day of came up she would be able to answer them without me having to get involved. She reached out to vendors the month of the wedding which is a full time job that I struggled making room for with my actual full time job. Additionally, the vendors reached out to her as their point of contact the day of the wedding so I could really enjoy my day. She helped put our processional together, helped with our rehearsal dinner and made sure we had all items for the wedding. Overall she was a Godsend and I would highly recommend her services.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

J's Sweet Treats and Wedding Cakes J's Sweet Treats and Wedding Cakes Wedding Cakes

Creative, elegant and sophisticated!

Columbus Pickerington, OH, 43147
Location of (Burgundy Ginger Events LLC)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding