1124 Gahanna Parkway, Columbus, OH 43230 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 59

About Buckeye Sounds

Buckeye Sounds is a wedding DJ company based in Gahanna, Ohio. This company has been in operation for over two decades and since then has serviced many happy customers. With experienced DJs, an array of equipment and several services to choose from, this company can provide whatever you may need for your wedding day. Buckeye Sounds is award-winning and has many positive reviews from past clients.

Buckeye Sounds offers the use of their photo booth and a flat screen to enhance the entertainment on your wedding day. Additional services and items include:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting services

Other Services
This vendor can play any genre, from electronic to soul music. Additional music genres include:

• Country

• Videos 10

74 Reviews for Buckeye Sounds

• Abbey

Abbey Precis · Married on 12/14/2018

I wouldn't change a moment of my wedding!

I'm going to rave, a lot. I'm ecstatic. My wedding was perfect. I'm a super nervous person and a worrier (Bridezilla?) but I shouldn't have worried about Rod & Buckeye Sounds. They were super calm and went out of their way for us. Save yourself worry and a headache and book this company. I wouldn't change a moment of my wedding. My guests had a blast and so did we. We actually had people dancing during our cocktail hour!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Danielle Growler · Married on 12/14/2018

the best wedding reception

If you are looking for the best wedding DJ then you need to look no further than Buckeye Sounds. If you are lucky enough to secure Rod, then that is just icing on the (wedding) cake. Rod listened to our wants and desires, met them all head on, and even exceeded them. From the time the dancing started until the last song was played our dance floor was never empty. He knew his audience and how to make the evening special. This is the wedding DJ company if you want a stress free, smooth reception. I highly recommend their service.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Brookly Grows · Married on 11/02/2018

The best decision we made for our reception

So my husband and I were thinking that dancing would not be a big part of our reception. Because of that we didn't think the entertainment was too important. We ALMOST just plugged in our phones into some speakers to save the money.

On a fluke we looked at a few DJs and I am so glad we came across Rod & Buckeye Sounds. He met him, and he wasn't pushy at all. He didn't try to talk us into having some big Jersey Shore fist pumping reception like some others did. He listened to our thoughts, and seemed excited about our reception. He just made us feel comfortable, so we hired him.

At our reception things went exactly as we had planned except for one thing. We had people dancing. More than we thought we would. In fact that last 90 minutes we had a great time.

Some of my best memories of our day (outside of my ceremony of course) will be having a great time with my family and friends on the dance floor. We got some great pictures and videos.

Our reception was better than we thought it would be.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Buckeye Sounds FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• The Medallion Club
    The Medallion Club Country Club Weddings

We lave to have Buckeye Sounds here at The Medallion Club. They make the event fun for all!

• Mirage Photo Booth Wedding Rentals

Really the best DJ in Central Ohio! We suggest them for anyone looking for something different in their DJs. They have the best toys to make a very cool reception.

• Virtues Golf Club - Longaberger
    Virtues Golf Club - Longaberger Country Club Weddings

Buckeye Sounds provides Top Notch service for whatever your event needs are. Music, lighting and special effects.

• 1124 Gahanna Parkway Columbus, 43230 See on map
    6143420025 (Phone number)
    By appointment only. Please contact us today to set up a wedding appointment at our Columbus Wedding Showroom.