51 Laurel Drive, Atlanta, GA 30342 Map · Phone number

About Browne Photography

I love what I do. I love what timeless photography can do. Great photographs carry with them emotions hidden deep within us.. They capture moments in time that would sometimes other fade and it is my goal to provide each client with beautiful lasting memories.

My love for photography started at an early age and I have been surrounded by it my entire life. My childhood years were spent in London, England, where you could say I was born into a "camera" family. Throughout the years, my appreciation and love for photography grew. I was always taking pictures and quickly became known as the girl with the camera. That holds true to this day and probably will forever.

I graduated from Florida State University with two degrees from the school of business. After a couple of years working in the business world, I returned to school at the Art Institute of Atlanta where I pursued a degree in photography.

I aim to provide the highest level of satisfaction to my clients. I hope that I can be there to capture your moments in time and preserve your memories for a lifetime.

-Debbie

DSC3040
DSC2652

27 Reviews for Browne Photography

Emily · Married on 05/17/2014

Debbie was wonderful to work with! My husband HATES taking pictures and she made him feel comfortable and got GREAT pictures of us!!!! I was very impressed with how smoothly everything went, she planned our timeline for pictures perfectly! We even had time to visit with our guests during our cocktail hour! She also did our engagement pictures which were amazing. We did them outside on a miserably cold day with a puppy and a horse and she got everyone looking at the camera and cooperating! I could not believe it!! Hands down the best photographer!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

After extensive research and several interviews, I chose Browne Photography to shoot my wedding, and I could not have been more pleased. Debbie comes from a family of photographers so she understands how to tell a beautiful wedding story using natural elements. The way she utilized lighting, wind, colors and the existing scenery is breathtaking. My photos are beautiful and timeless. It is worth noting that I am not 100% comfortable in front of the camera, but she made me feel so at-ease. Plus, Debbie is able to capture moments without them looking forced. She is calculated with every single shot so I did not end up with 1000’s of duplicate photos that I had to sort through (Thank Goodness)! In all her years of experience, she has perfected the wedding timeline and posing tricks that she shared with me and my bridal party. Debbie was incredibly accommodating, accessible, professional, hard-working and all-around easy to work with during the ever-stressful wedding planning process. Her prices are more on the expensive side but remember that the food, drinks, cake, and favors – They will be gone that night; your photos will be around forever. It is worth the investment. I would chose Browne Photography to shoot my wedding a million times over, and I highly recommend you to consider her as well!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Jordan · Married on 11/16/2013

After lots of researching before my wedding, I was lucky to find Debbie! Her picture style is timeless and she is reliable to boot...

She is all about lighting, scoping out and researching photo spots at your venue-- She cares so much about every client and it shows. That woman will crouch in the bushes and sit on the dirty ground to get that perfect shot for you!

I had both my engagement and wedding photos done by her. I felt like she listened to what moments I wanted captured. I was very into having lots of photos of my venue decor and guests, and she delivered. The attention to lighting and detail was breathtaking. Please look at her website if you have not done so...

She was always professional, punctual, and made herself available to me throughout the preceding months for questions, etc. She also gave me honest and realistic feedback about the wedding day. I believe for the quality photography and service she provides, that her cost is VERY reasonable-- and she was willing to work with my budget.

Just remember that photos are one of the only things you have to remember your wedding by, and it is something worth spending on! Would not hesitate to recommend Browne Photography!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Browne Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Simply Southern Events
    Simply Southern Events Wedding Planners

Debbie is one of the most professional and talented photographers in the business. She is creative and so very easy to work with. I was so happy with the service I recieved from Debbie on my own wedding day, that I have her listed as a "featured vendor" with my business, Simply Southern Events! I would highly recommed Browne Photography to anyone of my clients and you should too! Kelly Bench Simply Southern Events, Tallahassee

• 51 Laurel Drive Atlanta, 30342 See on map