2409 Lyndale Ave S, 202, Minneapolis, MN 55405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Brovado Weddings

Brovado Weddings knows that you’ve poured your heart and soul into your wedding day, and wants to capture every moment. Photojournalist and owner Preston Palmer is known not only for his stunning images, but his ability to connect with and capture the true selves of the couples that he works with. Capturing who you are, with all your smiles and tears, and allowing those emotions to come naturally is what makes his wedding photography, and your experience, so unique. He wants to capture those fleeting moments, those tears of happiness and joy, and give them back to you.

Brovado Weddings, thinks of the big picture — literally. Their wide-angle wedding photos are shot specifically to be hung in your home as large pieces of art, or splashed across the page of an Italian-made wedding album, showcasing your beautiful memories with breathtaking landscape backdrops.

Brovado’s mission is to capture the essence of you, your family, and your guests, in such a way that the smallest details and the joyful emotions of the day will rush back to you, even when you open your wedding album to show your grandchildren. Brovado wants your legacy to live on in beautiful, timeless pieces of art — for all time.

Follow Brovado Weddings on

Brovado Weddings 4
Brovado Weddings 5

Christopher Olson · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely the best

First of all, I am a filmmaker and former photographer. Both of these professions are very important to me. So I'm sure you can imagine that picking a photographer for my wedding was incredibly difficult. When I first came across Bravado Weddings I LOVED his images but I knew I it was going to cost more than I wanted it to. After giving it more consideration we decided to meet with Preston. Our first meeting with Preston was incredible. He is extremely personable, he had snacks for us, and we both felt like he cared about our desires as a couple. Not to mention, seeing his work in the beautiful wedding album books he had was amazing! Immediately after the meeting we booked Preston.

Throughout the entire process Preston added sooooo much value to us. I personally hate being in front of the camera (That's why I chose a profession being behind it!) and Preston made the entire process fun even for someone who doesn't like to be photographed. Our engagement session was so much fun and Preston was always quick to respond to emails.

The day of our wedding was an absolute blast. Preston made both me and my wife feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera and was always conscious about how we were feeling. Asking if we needed breaks, water, snacks, etc. The entire day Preston helped us have an amazing time. I cannot stress to you how important it is that you have a photographer with a great personality. It makes the day SO much more fun and smooth.

One of the biggest regrets I always hear about after weddings is that the couple wished they had hired a better photographer. Photos are one of the few things you will have that will last decades after your wedding. If there is anything you should focus your budget on first, it should be the photographer. Preston will give you absolutely incredible images in any situation as well as make you feel extremely valued through the whole process. He treats you like a close friend that wants the best for you. A wedding vendor should help make your day run smoothly with less stress and that's exactly what Preston is able to do.

I truly cannot recommend Preston enough. I assure you, even if it goes a bit past your budget, he will be worth every single dollar. Our initial budget was around $2,500-3,000 and we settled on Prestons $5,500 package. I have zero regrets and couldn't be happier with how everything went.

Sent on 10/03/2019

ROBERT · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome team and very professional, talented and easy to work with. Awesome artist with the camera they can make a pig in the mud look pretty lol. Great job guys worth every penny.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Taara · Married on 07/07/2018

Preston Palmer is an INCREDIBLE photographer. Professional, responsive, fun, and SUPER talented. The engagement photos were amazing and I’m DYING in suspense to see all of the wedding pictures after our sneek preview. His assistant Annie was great day of the wedding and his office manager/editor/assistant, Anne, is fabulous to work with. Glad we got the package where we are his “clients for life”!! Highly recommend - you won’t regret it! Check out a few of our favorite shots of his below!!!

Brovado Weddings 6
    Brovado Weddings 7
    Brovado Weddings 8
    Brovado Weddings 9
    Sent on 07/27/2018

Brovado Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Canvas
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brovado Weddings 1
    Spring Destinations

Discounted rates are available for destination wedding photography January - April each year.

• 2409 Lyndale Ave S, 202 Minneapolis, 55405 See on map
    8002902000 (Other Phone Number)