Athens, GA 30605 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Brody Bearden Films

We're in the business of making wedding films. Not because we have to, but because we love to.

Marriage is a beautiful thing. The vows that a couple share with one another are something that should be cherished and remembered for a lifetime. I know we do. Every wedding we film is another reminder of our own vows to each other and the significance of that bond of marriage.

For us, film is the best way that we know how to take all the special things that happen on a wedding day and capture them to be cherished forever.
Simply put, that's why we do videography. Because we don't want you to miss anything…and we want you to remember that special day for years and decades to come.

There is so much planning that goes into the big day…
So much time…
So much thought…
So much attention…

And the sad thing is that a majority of the time, the bride and groom get so caught up in the details, the day flys by, and they're sitting together on the honeymoon trying to remember everything that happened and how it went by so quickly.

"Wait, who was there? I didn't get to see that. I don't even remember what I said."

That's where we come in. We're in the business of helping you remember.

Follow Brody Bearden Films on

screen shot 2017 02 19 at 9 44 42 pm

• Videos 4

8 Reviews for Brody Bearden Films

Kelly · Married on 11/02/2013

We really can't put into words how grateful we are for having Brody & Trisha come up and document our big day for us. Everyone says that there are a million things you miss seeing as the bride and groom on your wedding day and our DVD gave us such a fun way to see all of those special moments. It was really special for me to see my now husband getting ready of course I cracked up seeing all the excitement and fun my bridesmaids and I were having at the Salon. There's something so unique when you actually get to see the interactions between people in a video rather than the still shots that photography can only provide too. We had so many of our loved ones (friends and family) there and it was really special to have some of those interactions recorded for us to hold onto for years. Both of our moms told us they cried through the entire ceremony recording, and my father in law said he thought that the clip for facebook-posting could be a preview for a romantic-comedy haha. During and after our big day we also all commented on how awesome these two were to work with; they managed to capture all of the important moments while being completely inconspicuous and EVERYONE said how nice and easy they were to have around. I could write pages about how much we appreciated their time on our wedding day, but my husband summed it up perfectly for us the day we received and watched the whole DVD for the first time. He can be a man of few words but as soon as the final shot faded out, he turned to me and said "I can't imagine not having this" with a look of just shock and awe and I wholeheartedly feel the same way.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Dally · Married on 10/27/2012

Brody's professionalism shines through completely. We interviewed several other vendors, but decided to go with Brody due to his flexibility and prompt communication. As a bride, it was nice to know that he would give us the experience we wanted but also was great to work with.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Brody and his wife did such an awesome job with our wedding video!!! They are very professional and really captured all of the special moments the day of the wedding. They were always quick to respond to emails before and after the wedding. My husband and I truly feel like we've made two new friends. What an awesome couple to hire for videography!

Sent on 12/08/2012

Brody Bearden Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,199.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,499.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Athens, 30605 See on map