1364 Cape St. Claire Rd, Annapolis, MD 21409 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Broadneck Grill Catering

Broadneck Grill Catering is a catering company located in Annapolis, Maryland which selects only the freshest and highest quality ingredients to prepare your wedding menu with. In addition to the typical wedding stations and cake cutting, this full-service caterer assists with cocktail receptions, buffets, desserts and more. Their experienced bartenders and servers are ready to serve you and your guests and make your wedding feast one to remember.

Broadneck Grill Catering assists couples with delivery, setup, and cleanup. Because all couples and guests are unique, they can pay special attention to a variety of dietary needs, from vegan to lactose free. They also can prepare different styles of cuisine. Cuisine styles offered include:

• American
d6f96da1793c80a7 1489845290047 filet oscar
filet oscar

4 Reviews for Broadneck Grill Catering

Jen · Married on 10/03/2015

If I could give Jes and her team at Broadneck Grill more than 5 stars, I would.

Jes was absolutely fantastic, very responsive, and took care of all the details for us! We knew going into the wedding that we would not have to worry about catering because Jes made sure to work everything out before the wedding. She and her team were friendly, prompt, courteous, professional, and provided more services that we expected (help bussing tables, setting up chairs, cutting cake.)

We had a fajita-bar buffet with salsa and guacamole-themed appetizers, and it was absolutely perfect! I got so many comments that this was the "best wedding food" my guests had ever had. We couldn't have been any happier with the quality of food served, the taste was incredible, and the cuisine was so fun! The presentation was fantastic and the Broadneck Grill team did a good job of presenting our fajita bar so it could compete with even the fanciest of gourmet cuisine.

If I were to plan another wedding, Broadneck grille would be on our list of must-have vendors.

Six Stars!

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/10/2015

I cannot say enough kind words about Broadneck Grill (Cape St. Claire location), but I’ll try to keep it short.

Food: DELICIOUS and very affordable! We had a French-themed brunch wedding at Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis and they did an amazing job. Kathy (or KP, more on her later) worked with me for 2 months on the menu, and we ended up having an omelette station, a variety of well-seasoned quiche, bacon, fresh fruit in a giant crystal bowl, bottomless mimosas, and so much other yummy stuff...they made my vision happen!

Professionalism: The staff was super busy clearing tables and serving drinks and when they did take breaks, they went inside the prep kitchen so none of my guests saw them sitting around or chatting. I tipped them at the reception and was told I could “mail a check whenever” for the actual fee, so I’m going to do that on my next payday. No stress!

Service: From the moment I inquired about their availability to the day I got back from my honeymoon, KP has worked around the clock to make me feel special and lower my stress level. She rearranged her schedule so she could help us get our one-day liquor license. She hand-delivered croissants and Nutella to the head table to make sure we didn’t miss out on our favorite sweet treat and gave us a jar at the tasting. The tasting was actually a huge meal that she comped for us. She and the crew (with help from about 6 of my friends) set up and took down everything at the venue, which looked amazing and exactly how I wanted it. She even helped out when I could not reach my husband on the day of the wedding when we had a limo crisis. She found him and gave him her cell phone and the matter was resolved in minutes. Honestly, KP helped me with the wedding more than my own parents, and I am so grateful that my husband and I chose her and Broadneck Grill to be part of such an important day.

The only negative is that we do not live closer to the restaurant; we’d love to go there on a more regular basis!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Broadneck Grill Catering Pricing

Broadneck Grill Catering Price Rates

Broadneck Grill Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 36.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 31.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Local, Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables