Chandler, AZ 85249 Map · Phone number

About Brittany Janelle Photography

Every couple shares a beautifully unique relationship & their wedding images should be a reflection of that. It is my goal to help couple's feel at ease in front of the camera & my job to give them images they are proud to share! ~Brittany J.

Brittany Janelle Photography has been specializing in wedding photography since 2009. Since that time Brittany has documented over 125 weddings. Although BJP is based in the Phoenix, AZ area Brittany travels several times a year to photograph desination weddings. If you have any questions or want to view more of Brittany Janelle Photography's portfolio please visit www.brittanyjanelllephotography.com.

Follow Brittany Janelle Photography on

kmwedding 1
blog23

30 Reviews for Brittany Janelle Photography

Tara · Married on 04/02/2016

Brittany is amazing! She is both very talented and genuinely a wonderful person. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day. She was easy to work with andd organized leading up to the wedding. I felt like she was a friend I had known for years. She was quick and efficient when she needed to be, but also made sure that I never felt stressed or rushed on wedding day. I had a large brial party and she was very patient with us. Her assistants were just as great, and they all worked their tails off on my wedding day- which was a long day! She was worth every penny I spent!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Lilly · Married on 07/10/2015

Brittany is the best she's so friendly and amazing at what she does. She worked with our budget and did a amazing job. She is well worth the money and if your looking for a amazing photographer Brittany is your girl!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Alicia · Married on 05/09/2015

We were so happy!!! We searched thoroughly and interviewed many photographers, but we are so glad we found Brittany! Aside from the fact that she took some incredible shots of our big day, her vast experience and accommodating style helped make our big day effortless! Both her and her assistant were extremely kind, caring, genuine and simply great photographers! Brittany, thanks so much for your amazing work and capturing the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 07/14/2015