2650 32nd Avenue South, Grand Forks, ND 58201 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Brian's Photography

Established in 1997, Brian's Photography is a full service studio dedicated to providing you with a story to last a lifetime. With a keen interest in art and photography, Brian enjoys the creative process of continually working to advance the storytelling process that photography provides. Brian is a member of the WPPI (Wedding Portrait Photographers International) and has attended their numeruous conventions and seminars giving him the oppurtunity to meet and learn from photographers around the world. Brian has many other interests outside the studio and enjoys the many outdoor activties that the region has to offer.

Amy has worked at the studio since 2000 and has accumulated many skills that can be used in the creative process of developing and designing images that our clients hold dear. Her background in the photography industry gives her unique insight into the storytelling process that photography is. Amy is a recent graduate of the University of North Dakota with a BA in Communication.

Amanda has worked at the studio since 2002 and her experience provides a vast knowledge of our studio production work. She has a sound basis in working with our clients to provide them with creative and touching photos for a story to last a lifetime. Amanda also attends Northland Community and Technical College and is pursuing a degree in Radiology.

• Manstrom Photography
  • Stacie's Photography
  • Korsmo Creations Photography

1 Reviews for Brian's Photography

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/18/2013

Brian and Amy did such an amazing job with our wedding photos! We love every single one of the photos that they took!! Brian is super easy to get along with, he made the day go so smoothly, even the groomsmen liked him and enjoyed having their photos taken (huge relief)!!! Amy did a great job on the wedding book and we will cherish it forever! Together they make a great team and I am so glad that we went with a professional for our wedding day!!

Sent on 09/14/2013

• Robert Benda: wedding DJ
    Robert Benda: wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Brian was already the gold standard of photographers when I started in the wedding industry 12 years ago, and I have seen nothing to change my mind. I've worked with him several times. In all my years, all the different photographers I've seen, he is in my top five. He is an excellent choice to trust your wedding to. Both because of the quality of his work, but also his affable personality.

• 2650 32nd Avenue South Grand Forks, 58201 See on map