2486 Williamsdowns Cir, Snellville, GA 30078 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date

About Brenda Upton Photography

For 10 years I have been blessed beyond belief to be able to call photography my career. But even more than that, I am blessed that I get to call all of my brides, grooms and portrait clients my friends. You invite me to be a part of the wedding you always dreamed of, or capture new and exciting moments as you welcome children? I feel like family. And putting your trust in me with these irreplaceable memories, I make sure I treat each and every one of you as such. My team and I know how to handle any situation given on an unpredictable day and we handle it with patience and composure. We would LOVE to be a part of your day!

Follow Brenda Upton Photography on

1122449310153560489406427322306113462024324o
me 0223

24 Reviews for Brenda Upton Photography

Geneveive · Married on 09/24/2016

Brenda and her team were so wonderful. I was sick on my wedding day and they did everything in their power to make sure I had great pictures. Not only did they ensure service, but they worked around me feeling sick. I am in love with them and my experience was A+!

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

Brenda was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding and engagement photos. I cannot say enough great things about her professionalism, personality, and quality of work! She made everyone feel at ease and caught many wonderful moments we will cherish forever. Not only did Brenda take wonderful photos, she was easy to coordinate with, was flexible, and got us our pictures back quickly. We also requested that we get a large family photo at the end of the wedding and she was happy to coordinate this request and was patient as everyone got together. Brenda had wonderful ideas and captured our wedding beautifully! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much Brenda!

Keigh · Married on 05/28/2016

Brenda Upton is FABULOUS!! Of course, the end product of beautiful pictures is what you want and we got more than we could ask or imagine!! She captured the day and the emotion so perfectly! She provided exactly what we wanted--a combination of classic and photo journalistic styles. But my praise goes beyond the photos alone. She listened and produced...she was quick to respond pre-wedding to any questions...she had a calm, quiet demeanor and yet could corral a huge wedding party and huge family when needed...the groom commented that you never knew she was there unless she was right in front of you for one of the posed shots; therefore, she was not distracting from the action taking place...she captured the details that make a wedding personal and sentimental...she was quick...the pictures were ready quickly after the wedding and she did a slideshow to music the bride chose that we can't stop watching. All of these qualities are important in order to produce the end product so desired. I highly recommend her!

Brenda Upton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints