2215 N. Midland Dr 5c, Midland, TX 79707 Map · Phone number

About Boyd's Events

Welcome to Boyd‘s Events, your best source for quality event entertainment and fun! We provide the highest quality DJ/emcee services, monogram projections, custom event lighting, event draping and the best photo booths in West Texas! Quite simply, we want to help fulfill your dream of that story-book wedding, golden anniversary, quinceanera, reunion, or celebration. If you can imagine it... we can do it!

68a911c760cf5199 1428698631686 in big

15 Reviews for Boyd's Events

• Jayne

Jayne · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Boyds events

Absolutely excited to be working with Boyds events! They have plenty of packages to offer and I have no doubts that my wedding night will be memorable!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 01/05/2019

~need~ for reception

These guys did my sister's wedding back in 2016 and I literally made them TOP of my list to get for my wedding before they were booked up.
    All DJs are very professional, fun, and of course entertaining. Photo Booth is fun and they always have someone running it. Uplighting is beautiful and can literally change a venue, for the better.
    I'm sure my family will be using them again for any party event in the future.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

I have high standards. I expect a lot. And I want the best. So naturally, for my wedding reception, I wanted the whole "shebang." Boyd's Events delivered that and did so with such a wonderful attitude and commendable professionalism. They made my reception beautiful with amazing drapery and perfect lighting to transform my party into my dream reception. Edgar, our dj from Boyd's events, did a fantastic job. He played all the right songs, was interactive, and kept dancers on the dance floor. Working with Reed Boyd and his team felt effortless, and the end result was marvelous.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Boyd's Events FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Photobooth, Uplighting