Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bowman's Wedding Services

Fast, Friendly and Affordable Weddings

Hello! I am a Licensed Notary Public for South Carolina and also an Ordained Minister through the Universal Life Church. I officiate at weddings throughout eastern South Carolina. I am located in Dillon, which is known as "The Wedding Capital of the East!" I love weddings! All weddings - big, small, fancy, or simple! Whether you want to 'get hitched quick' or linger over the moment, I'm here to accomodate. I can marry you at the location of your choice! On the beach, by the lake, near a historical monument, in my home, or a special place of your choosing. Prices are based on the type of ceremony and the distance I have to travel. For those in Dillon and the surrounding areas, check out my website at www.bowmansweddings.com .

My goal is to help make your 'special day' even more special without stressing out your wallet!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Charleston

Follow Bowman's Wedding Services on

6 Reviews for Bowman's Wedding Services

Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)

She is very professional at what she does. She is very wonderful and makes you feel very comfortable.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 2/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I loved Mrs.Bowman. She is very sweet and very easy to work with. Also very willing to help with anything she can. She really made my day. I was very happy I chose her.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lynn Bowman was an absolute pleasure to work with. She worked with my fiance and I to create a ceremony that was meaningful to us by providing suggestions and allowing us to incorporate elements of our own. Lynn was an integral part of our wedding, and her skill and confidence allowed us to be at ease. Many guests commented on her excellent delivery; some even said it felt like she was a family friend. I would highly recommend Lynn to anyone needing an officiant.

Profile Picture Tausha, 1/28/17, 1 Review

3 Photos

My Photo Album

3 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Events