Bourbon & Bouquet Event Co.

Alton, NH View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Bourbon & Bouquet Event Co. is a wedding and event planning company based in Wilmore, Kentucky. Co-owners and best friends Brook and Katelyn have years of experience in the wedding industry and love helping clients make their nuptial dream come true. With their creative minds and organization skills, they strive to give soon-to-be-weds everything they need to complete their wedding day.

Bourbon & Bouquet Event Co. offers full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Brook and Katelyn will customize their packages and services to best suit your budget, event size, and preferred aesthetic. During the rehearsal dinner and wedding day, they will be present to handle set-up and tear-down and make sure everything goes according to schedule. They are also happy to work with elopements and microweddings, and work to bring an elegant touch to any intimate event.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Team

Brooke  McMinoway
Brooke McMinoway
Owner

I'm Brooke! I started my life on the east coast but came to Kentucky because of family when I was younger. I don't have any intentions of leaving the bluegrass permanently at the moment, but I'll gladly go anywhere and everywhere life takes me for family, love, or work. I'm eager to meet all the wonderful people in the community, and I'm even more excited to be going on this event planning journey with my best friend, Katelyn.

Katelyn Abshear
Katelyn Abshear
Owner

Hey, I'm Katelyn! Originally from NH but found my way down south and somehow never left. I just became a new mom to my sweet Georgia and have always been a dog mom! I love a good thunderstorm and a gooood cup of coffee in the morning! I can't wait to meet all the people that make KY great!

Alton, NH, 03809
Location of (Bourbon & Bouquet Event Co.)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding