Boudoir By Elise

2514 West Colorado Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80904 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Boudoir By Elise

Boudoir By Elise is a photographer serving brides in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Led by chief photographer Elise, the team specializes in intimate boudoir photography. They give their clients the gift of confidence and love for their own bodies with each snap of the camera.

Boudoir By Elise offers a range of services and packages to those stepping down the aisle. Her Bridal Boudoir package includes an intimate photoshoot leading up to the big day whose images are a great gift to give to one’s significant other. The team can also facilitate Boudoir Party sessions which are a fun way to celebrate a pre-wedding party. All packages include hairstyling, makeup, and professional editing of all images. After the session, each client’s images are available as an online gallery and can be accessed from a password-protected mobile app at any time.

• Woman-owned
Follow Boudoir By Elise on
boudoir by elise logo kara483 51 1982897 160557007970855
In action
Add some glitz to your life!
Add some glitz to your life!
We love doing color POP!
Lay back and relax
Lay back and relax
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Feature that new shiny ring!
Feature that new shiny ring!
Boudoir parties

Videos 4 Videos

Boudoir By Elise Pricing

Boudoir By Elise Price Rates

Boudoir By Elise FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Boudoir Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6999
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Elise Odom

Elise Odom

Owner

Hi, I'm Elise!

I am an artist, photographer, and videographer living in historic Old Colorado City, here in the beautiful city of Colorado Springs, Colorado.

I started taking photographs when I was 14 y.o., over 15 years ago, when I first put my hands on my mom’s old digital camera! Since then, I have continued with my own gear, taking courses, I apprenticed under a local photographer for a year, and have been studying other photographer’s techniques through out the years-

this, paired with my marketing experience and work in the website development field, I wanted to bring a 'modern' spin to the modern bride’s experience.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Leah Aringo

Leah Aringo

Assistant

Hey, I'm Leah <3

Before working with Elise, I've worked in the Business Process Outsourcing industry for almost 3 years. I've handled different types of accounts from different states all over America, but this is definitely the most exciting so far! After my career in the the outsourcing industry, I decided to work as a Freelance Virtual Assistant and have now been doing this for more than 2 years now. Now, I'm helping Boudoir by Elise reach our mission and vision for all the bombshells babes we serve.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2514 West Colorado Ave. Colorado Springs, CO, 80904 See on map
    Hours: M-F 9AM-6PM
    Location of (Boudoir By Elise)