Borrowed Charm Events Rentals & Styling

Oklahoma City, OK View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Borrowed Charm Events, Rentals & Styling is a certified wedding planning, rentals & styling shop in the heart of Oklahoma City with unique décor, one of a kind items, props, and furniture. Specializing in planning, design, and a beautiful collection of unique rentals, we proudly create beautiful wedding designs, styled bridal & engagement sessions & photography vignettes!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$150

Courtney B. Married on 03/26/2022

Dreamiest Day Ever!

Our wedding day was smooth as could be thanks to Borrowed Charm! If you’re looking for top of the line professionalism, attention to detail and FUN, look no further. We used their services for both wedding planning and rentals/decor (which took our space to the next level). Our planner, Logan was incredibly positive, upbeat and did a great job keeping our big wedding party on track! She really took the time to get to know us and by the time the big day came, she truly felt like a friend or family member, not just our planner. We had so much fun and we owe it to this crew for orchestrating the day so seamlessly!
  • Annie
    Annie A. Married on 11/05/2021

YES! Hire them.

WOW. I do not have enough words to say for Borrowed Charm, specifically Angie and Chelsey. I initially selected BC as a wedding planner because I felt like they could truly help me manage and make decisions surrounding my big wedding on May 23, 2020. We were expecting at least 350, maybe a few more. In March, Angie and Chelsey helped me create a message to send to all of my guests to let them know we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will navigate it as gracefully as we can. Between March and May, Angie, Chelsey, my mom and now husband planned about 3 weddings due to the rapid changes of COVID-19 in my area. Vendors changed, were cancelled, added, etc. up until the WEEK OF! Angie and Chelsey literally stayed up with me during 6-hour planning meetings and talked me through scenarios and options. When we finally made it to May 23, the day was full of LOVE, so much laughter and a few signs from the Big man upstairs. They worked their tails off so I could have a stress-free wedding day, regardless of the changes. We had 48 people in attendance, most of them being family. They were all socially distanced, masks were available and everything from the cake cutter to the silverware was rented from BC. It was the best day I could've ever imagined and I have gained two amazing, hardworking boss lady friends out of this entire experience. I will recommend EVERYONE and ANYONE I know to BC because they're the real deal. We have quite a story and just writing this makes me want to get back in their office to share a few more laughs. It was a crazy journey but I enjoyed every second thanks to Angie and Chelsey! XO
    Jessica B. Married on 09/19/2021

Amazing!!!!!

We hired Borrowed Charm because we had a vision for our wedding day, but we weren’t sure how to go about making that vision become a reality. We also were unsure about a lot of things regarding design, working with so many different vendors, etc. and we had a lot of questions throughout the wedding planning process. Borrowed Charm, specifically our planner, Logan, answered all of our constant questions, listened to our vision and not only made it possible but also gave us so many amazing ideas that helped make our day so special. I am still amazed at how PERFECT everything was from the design, to the planning of events, to making sure our guests had a good time and just making sure everything went so smoothly. Not only was the planning so superb, but the furniture and decorative items we rented from Borrowed Charm blew me away. We rented a love seat for my husband and I to sit in at the end of our head table and that was a highlight for me, along with enjoying the food, drinks and entertainment from vendors that were ALL recommended by Borrowed Charm. We really were so lost before we went to Borrowed Charm and they suggested so many vendors and details that really made our day perfect. If you’re getting married and needing some guidance with planning, or even just needing to rent some beautiful furniture or decorations, then I highly recommend giving Borrowed Charm a call!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Ranch of the Saints Ranch of the Saints Park & Outdoor Weddings

We absolutely love Borrowed Charm! Angie takes any wedding from regular to above the rest with her quality vintage rentals and styling! I recommend all my brides to use her if they want a stress free day because she brings Her A game to every wedding! Any wedding that she has styled for one of our brides here at Ranch of the Saints has always been one for the Books. She is very personable and easy to work with and by she has GREAT pricing!!

Alumni Productions Alumni Productions Wedding Videographers

Amazing! That is the main thing I can say about Angie and Borrowed Charm's. They help make Alumni Productions look amazing at all our Bridal Shows and Events. I always recommend Angie to all my brides, especially they do it yourself bride. Couples/Brides don't realize how hard it is to create all the Pinterest ideas they see and don't realize how affordable Borrowed Charms is. Contact Angie today!

Oklahoma City, OK, 73118
4052520390
Location of (Borrowed Charm Events Rentals & Styling)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding