PO Box 1234, Oklahoma City, OK 73131 Map · Phone number

About Borrowed Charm Boutique Rentals & Styling

Borrowed Charm Boutique Rentals & Styling is a boutique rental shop located in the heart of Oklahoma City with unique décor, one of a kind items, props and furniture. We proudly serve the OKC Metro, surrounding areas and occasionally mosey our way out to West Texas.

With a passion for party planning, entertaining, antiques and renovation, we are often found in high heels with cocktails in one hand and a drill in the other. We love building and finding special pieces to create the perfect details for use in weddings, photos sessions, parties and more.

Many of our items can be added to any theme, creating memorable details and décor that sets the tone for an unforgettable event. As the boss lady always says “The details make the day!”

Contact us, schedule an appointment to view our collection and discover how our styling services can bring your dreams to life!

1422820238122

Borrowed Charm Boutique Rentals & Styling 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Lindsay · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Rentals

They have so many options. I was able to really get the decor that I envisioned without having to buy it all. They also knew other vendors that we could work with as well. (Plates, etc.) They really helped with making the wedding venue and ceremony look like a dream.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 10/06/2018

Because of Borrowed Charm, our wedding was perfect!

Thanks to Angie and her team, our wedding was breathtaking! She took my vision and went above and beyond. They make you feel like the only bride in the world and can take any vision and make it better than you ever imagined. She works with you and the actual wedding day went so smooth. We feel so blessed to have had the Borrowed Charm team with us and would HIGHLY recommend everyone to use them. Thank you so much Angie and the Borrowed Charm Team!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Haley · Married on 08/26/2017

When we booked our venue they had told us about Borrowed Charm. After my mom had basically planned and styled my twin sisters wedding a few years ago herself, she was totally for someone else doing it for mine. We were absolutely blown away with how everything turned out. My wedding day was more than I could have ever imagined and I know that it wouldn't have been possible without Angie and her team. My mom was ecstatic that she got to sit back and enjoy the day with me and not worry about anything else! The best part, we aren't stuck with a ton of wedding decorations to try and get rid of like we did after my sisters wedding. I couldn't have imagined getting married and not having Borrowed Charm apart of it. They went above and beyond, from dealing with my other vendors, to just simply keeping me calm and reassuring me everything would be perfect through the whole planning process as well as on my wedding day. They took all of my ideas that I wanted and made them better than what I had even imagined. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Borrowed Charm Boutique Rentals & Styling FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 85.00

• Ranch of the Saints
    Ranch of the Saints Barn & Farm Weddings

We absolutely love Borrowed Charm! Angie takes any wedding from regular to above the rest with her quality vintage rentals and styling! I recommend all my brides to use her if they want a stress free day because she brings Her A game to every wedding! Any wedding that she has styled for one of our brides here at Ranch of the Saints has always been one for the Books. She is very personable and easy to work with and by she has GREAT pricing!!

• Alumni Productions
    Alumni Productions Wedding Videographers

Amazing! That is the main thing I can say about Angie and Borrowed Charm's. They help make Alumni Productions look amazing at all our Bridal Shows and Events. I always recommend Angie to all my brides, especially they do it yourself bride. Couples/Brides don't realize how hard it is to create all the Pinterest ideas they see and don't realize how affordable Borrowed Charms is. Contact Angie today!

• PO Box 1234 Oklahoma City, 73131 See on map