Oklahoma City, OK 73118 Map · Phone number

About Borrowed Charm Events Rentals & Styling

Borrowed Charm Events, Rentals & Styling is a certified wedding planning, rentals & styling shop in the heart of Oklahoma City with unique décor, one of a kind items, props, and furniture. Specializing in planning, design, and a beautiful collection of unique rentals, we proudly create beautiful wedding designs, styled bridal & engagement sessions & photography vignettes!

• Epic Photos + Films

30 Reviews for Borrowed Charm Events Rentals & Styling

• Annie

Annie A. · Getting married on 11/05/2021

YES! Hire them.

WOW. I do not have enough words to say for Borrowed Charm, specifically Angie and Chelsey. I initially selected BC as a wedding planner because I felt like they could truly help me manage and make decisions surrounding my big wedding on May 23, 2020. We were expecting at least 350, maybe a few more. In March, Angie and Chelsey helped me create a message to send to all of my guests to let them know we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will navigate it as gracefully as we can. Between March and May, Angie, Chelsey, my mom and now husband planned about 3 weddings due to the rapid changes of COVID-19 in my area. Vendors changed, were cancelled, added, etc. up until the WEEK OF! Angie and Chelsey literally stayed up with me during 6-hour planning meetings and talked me through scenarios and options. When we finally made it to May 23, the day was full of LOVE, so much laughter and a few signs from the Big man upstairs. They worked their tails off so I could have a stress-free wedding day, regardless of the changes. We had 48 people in attendance, most of them being family. They were all socially distanced, masks were available and everything from the cake cutter to the silverware was rented from BC. It was the best day I could've ever imagined and I have gained two amazing, hardworking boss lady friends out of this entire experience. I will recommend EVERYONE and ANYONE I know to BC because they're the real deal. We have quite a story and just writing this makes me want to get back in their office to share a few more laughs. It was a crazy journey but I enjoyed every second thanks to Angie and Chelsey! XO

Sent on 07/17/2020

Tobi R. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Amazing!

Every guest commented: IT WAS THE MOST BEUTIFUL WEDDING THEY HAVE EVER BEEN TOO! What better compliment than that? We originally hired BC because I wasn't sure that me and my daughter would see eye to eye on her vision and I wanted it to be perfect for her without us arguing over every detail. If you think you can do this on your own, you will be exhausted and stressed out on a day that should be stress free and perfect. BC made it just that for my daughter and myself. Thank you so much for all you did from organizing the vendors to the time line to the decor, it could not have been a more perfect day. Logan was amazing in planning every meeting/detail and Angie helped pull my daughters vision all together. I cannot Thank them enough even though I think I have messaged them weekly since the wedding. : ) Thanks BC for everything!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Gloria C. · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Thank you!

We initially went to Borrowed Charm for wedding rentals, but after meeting with Sydney, we knew we had to hire her as our planner as well. She always made us feel like she had everything under control, which helped alleviate so many wedding stressors. She respected our input, and was patient when I changed my mind about something at least twice a month. I was kind of all over the place the day of the wedding, but because of Sydney, it ran so smoothly. She was behind the scenes, but very on top of things! We are so thankful for her; not only was our wedding beautiful, but we actually got to enjoy it!! We highly recommend BC, and Sydney specifically to anyone in need of wedding rentals, styling, and/or planning!

Sent on 02/03/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Borrowed Charm Events Rentals & Styling FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Signage
    Tables
    Trinkets
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Flatware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 150

• Ranch of the Saints Park & Outdoor Weddings

We absolutely love Borrowed Charm! Angie takes any wedding from regular to above the rest with her quality vintage rentals and styling! I recommend all my brides to use her if they want a stress free day because she brings Her A game to every wedding! Any wedding that she has styled for one of our brides here at Ranch of the Saints has always been one for the Books. She is very personable and easy to work with and by she has GREAT pricing!!

• Alumni Productions
    Alumni Productions Wedding Videographers

Amazing! That is the main thing I can say about Angie and Borrowed Charm's. They help make Alumni Productions look amazing at all our Bridal Shows and Events. I always recommend Angie to all my brides, especially they do it yourself bride. Couples/Brides don't realize how hard it is to create all the Pinterest ideas they see and don't realize how affordable Borrowed Charms is. Contact Angie today!

• Oklahoma City, OK, 73118 See on map
    4052520390 (Phone number)
    Location of (Borrowed Charm Events Rentals & Styling)