Bozeman, MT 59715 Map · Phone number

About Bon Temps Collective

Hello, love! My name is Collette, I am the owner and artist behind Bon Temps Collective. First let me say congratulations! If you are here, it is because something beautiful and life changing has happened to you: you and your love are getting married. This institution and all it means is precious to me, and I am so excited for you and yours to experience it together.

I believe in marriage so deeply that I have committed my career to it. It is my constant desire that my work be a champion of everything it represents, with all its rare and precious qualities.

That is why for me, your wedding invitation is not a piece of paper. It is a declaration of your unwavering love and the beautifully brave commitment you have made to each other. It’s why I pour my heart and soul into every suite that comes my way, and why each couple is uniquely dear to me.

Follow Bon Temps Collective on

a copy 51 962002

3 Reviews for Bon Temps Collective

Jenny Hopkins · Married on 04/01/2019

Perfection!

I can't say enough about the incredible experience I had with Collette! From my first meeting with her to the very end, she couldn't have been more wonderful. She was extremely attentive (we even got a goodie bag in the mail when we signed with her!), and flexible to our needs. Her process made it super easy for us to stress about one less thing on our list, and her artistry blew me and the future hubby away!

We seriously can't recommend her enough, we're absolutely thrilled with our experience!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Jill · Married on 09/22/2017

Talented with fresh ideas and creativity! SO enjoyable to work with and met all of my expectations!

Sent on 02/13/2017
  • Anna

Anna Bukowski · Married on 09/07/2019

2.2
      1.0
      1.0

Would not use for printed designs

We were planning a Big Sky, Montana destination wedding from Washington DC and relied on our wedding planner to choose vendors like Bon Temps Collective for our signage and printed products. Unfortunately, we didn't get a draft of any materials until our wedding week and when we got them there were blatant misspellings on the seating chart, as well as visual alignment errors. It was truly the only stressful vendor mishap of the week. For the price ($2K+), we were very disappointed in the work and needlessly stressed the week of our wedding. Note: our signage and printed materials were not calligraphy so we cannot speak to those skills.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Bon Temps Collective's reply:

Hi Anna,

My name is Collette and I am the owner of BTC and wanted to reach out to you directly. I am sorry for your negative experience.

Typically, when working with wedding planners such as the one you hired, all communication is done through them and I do not have access to the couple. As far as what was communicated to me, all information and styling were approved by the clients. If there were any misspellings in the drafts--that is what the draft is for--so that any changes can be made to the final design. I absolutely do not move forward to print without final approval on all information and styling which comes from the client. If final approvals were not made by your wedding planner for the sake of the client, this would have been done without my knowledge or control. I will also note that you received your drafts the week before the wedding because I did not receive the necessary information until then, at which point I worked diligently to get your pieces done in time for the wedding.

Again, I am sorry for your negative experience as I always wish to provide the best customer experience that is humanly possible! I would be more than happy to discuss the matter with you offline. If you would like to chat further, please email me at collette.keith@bontempscollective.com.

Collette

Bon Temps Collective FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing