Blush Beauty

Henderson, CO View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Blush Beauty is a wedding makeup company based in the Denver metro area in Colorado. They specialize in wedding makeup and permanent makeup services. Karina Terrazas, the owner, is a licensed cosmetologist and makeup artist, a permanent makeup artist providing semi-permanent makeup solutions. Karina uses her makeup techniques and eye for detail to ensure an amazing beauty experience for every client.

Blush Beauty does on-site makeup for wedding ceremonies, receptions, wedding showers, and engagement parties. Makeup trials are available prior to the event to determine the best look. The company's professional, licensed makeup artists are also available for group services. Karina's beauty services include:

• Hair removal
  • Tweezing
  • Waxing
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$145

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$115

$115

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lesley
    Lesley Married on 11/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My makeup came out beautiful!!
  • Yessenia
    Yessenia V. Married on 10/30/2022

Make-up/glam

Karina is amazing at what she does I used her for my wedding in 2017 and I used her again recently. I wanted to look flawless and beautiful for my family and I photo session!! Loved my make up then and Love my make up now! my make up lasted all day, she made me feel so confident and beautiful! my soul needed that. I can't remember when was the last time I felt this pretty! I would definitely recommend Karina!

whether you need your make up done for an event or even just to uplift your spirit Karina is your girl! Her personality and energy will make you feel comfortable the moment you sit down in her chair! 👏✨️🤍
  • illustration stars

Karina Terrazas
Karina Terrazas
Owner & Artist

Hi, I'm Karina.

I'm a Denver-based licensed cosmetologist/make-up artist (License No: COS.0613648) with over 14 years of experience in the beauty industry, and permanent makeup artist 3x certified in microblading/microshading services and ombre powder brow services. I am a mother to three beautiful children whom are my entire life. I have a wonderful husband that supports me through my endeavours!

My passion for the beauty industry came from being the youngest of 3 sisters because there was always makeup around that I could get my hands on. Growing up, I was always the cousin & aunt that did everyone’s makeup for all occasions like prom/homecoming and/or quinceañeras. That’s what pushed to enroll in beauty school to learn & get licensed in all areas. I have seen many beauty trends throughout my career and it’s always been my interest to keep up with the latest and upcoming beauty trends.

From enhancing your beautiful natural features to going full glam & giving confidence boosting transformations. I thoroughly love what I do and I aim to spread a little bit of joy to each experience. The feeling I get when my clients see themselves in the mirror is what drives me to continue this crazy passion of mine to amplify your inner beauty. I'm here to give you the best beauty experience around, by putting myself in your shoes and helping you realize your desires by applying my technique, skills, and attention to detail. I guarantee that you will smile and remember our experience every time you look back at your portraits!

11240 Lansing St Henderson, CO, 80640
7203880685
Location of (Blush Beauty)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding