Douglasville, GA 30135 Map · Phone number

About Blueberry Spring

Blueberry Spring Florist is located just south of Metro Atlanta providing elegant floral services for corporate or personal events

Contact us at:  770) 969-7467 or  blueberryspring@bellsouth.net

img0751
img0764

11 Reviews for Blueberry Spring

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2015

Blueberry Spring did the flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! I don't know much about flowers, so I wasn't able to give Ipo the best description of what I wanted. I showed her a couple of pictures of things I had seen online and told her my wedding colors. I had a vision in my head, but couldn't quite express what I wanted. Ipo created floral arrangements better than I could even imagine! My bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were perfect; by far the prettiest arrangements I have ever seen. Ipo is also one of the friendliest people! She treated me like a friend and not a client! She was so accommodating and willing to work around my schedule since I was planning from another state! I would definitely recommend her for any event!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Marilyn · Married on 05/17/2015

Ipo is professional, attentive and honest. She delivered exactly what she said she would and some. The Flowers were Gorgeous, Fresh, vibrant and lasted a very long time. We can not brag enough about what a wonderful job she did for our daughters wedding. We highly recommend her to all that need a florist in the ATL area.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Carol · Married on 06/16/2012

This is the second wedding that I have used Blueberry Spring Florist. Pam and Ipo are FABULOUS! They are so creative and so willing to make ANYTHING the way YOU want it. They listen, and then make recommendations, and then deliver a BEAUTIFUL product! The flowers are always fresh, and very creative. They are worth the drive to Fairburn, GA, even if your affair is in Atlanta! This florist is absolutely amazing! The quality and value are FABULOUS!

Sent on 06/23/2012

• Douglasville, 30135 See on map
    Location of (Blueberry Spring)