6302 price lane, Louisville, KY 40229 Map · Phone number

About Blue Harvest Photography

We are a Louisville based, Husband and Wife Photography team, with a deep seeded passion for our craft. We pride ourselves not only on our work, but with the relationships we build with our clients as well. Your wedding day is just the beginning of your journey together, and we want to be your choice for capturing your memories for a lifetime!

Follow Blue Harvest Photography on

screen shot 2016 04 03 at 4 37 32 pm
284860262b9fbdc8 1459715304269 img0722 edit 1

6 Reviews for Blue Harvest Photography

Crystal · Married on 08/05/2016

We had a blast working with Bruce and Colleen! Our pictures turned out perfect and they really captured our whole story! Looking at all the pictures made me relive our whole night. I can't wait to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Danielle · Married on 01/29/2016

Blue and Colleen were amazing! I didn't expect to be as obsessed with the photography portion as I was, but they took my constant emails and calls and ran with them. Really paying attention to who me and my husband were and what we wanted to focus on. I can't think of a single insane thing I requested that I didn't receive. Amazing at what they do and we will be recommending them to everyone who will listen!

Sent on 04/06/2016

evelyn · Married on 10/24/2015

Bruce and Colleen did a fantastic job on our wedding photos, not one of them is bad!!! They were great to work with; friendly and flexible as well as very creative with the shots they took. It was a dream working with them. They were more than just photographers, they were there to help wherever we need it from bustling my dress to a touch of lipgloss. I couldn't have asked for better photographs or photographers!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Award

Blue Harvest Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 6302 price lane Louisville, 40229 See on map