Columbus, OH 43230 Map · Phone number

About Bleu & Fig

At Bleu & Fig, we share your appreciation for all things beautiful, and we understand how much your wedding means to you.

Creating is our passion. We work closely with our brides, to design menus that are inspired, floral arrangements that are fresh and sophisticated, and settings, from linens and china, to lighting, staff and music, that add up to events, whether for two or two hundred, that can truly be called celebrations.

We are happy to meet with you for a free consultation.

Don't wait to celebrate!

Herb marinated shrimp
Herb marinated shrimp
Spring vegetables
Spring vegetables
Perfect for a wedding luncheon, watercress tea sandwiches.
Perfect for a wedding luncheon, watercress tea sandwiches.
Prosciutto & fig crostini with garden greens.
A beautiful & delicious hors d'oeuvre.
Prosciutto & fig crostini with garden greens. A beautiful & delicious hors d'oeuvre.
Lovely space for an intimate ceremony

16 Reviews for Bleu & Fig

• Jessica

Jessica Dotters · Married on 06/23/2019

No Better Caterer or Venue Space

We hosted our daughter's high school graduation party here and I couldn't be more happy with our choice. The food was ON POINT! Our guests were so impressed with the venue space, which was awesome because we didn't need to decorate at all! Everyone kept talking about how this was the best food they have ever had at an event. The boutique setting is perfect for any occasion and it was so nice to just be able to bring a few personalized items to display and let the staff take care of everything else! Thank you so much Bleu & Fig! We can't wait to attend one of your brunches or private events.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

I could not be more happy with our choice to go with Bleu & Fig for our wedding. They put together a custom vegetarian menu within our budget that was FAR beyond our expectations. All of our guests RAVED about the food ( even those who had initially complained that there was no meat options).. I call that a success! Beyond the food, the entire process was so smooth and pleasant. The Bleu & Fig staff was amazing, super responsive and just generally wonderful. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Jess · Married on 09/04/2016

My wife and I worked with Chef Brooke and Bleu & Fig for our wedding weekend and could not have been happier with the process or the outcome. Before I say anymore, the Parmesan fennel shortbread cookie crackers are like little morsels of heaven.

We had a fantastic time working with B&F throughout the entire process. While they made all of the food, and provided the waitstaff and bartenders for our wedding, it feels limiting to just call them our caterers. Brooke understood what we were going for from our first meeting, and created a menu that brought the feeling to the day that we were looking for--fun, fancy-casual, seasonal, and festive. The food set the tone for our celebration, and my friends and relatives are still texting me to RAVE about it.

Everyone on her team was so easy and pleasant to work with, I often did not want to hop off the phone, or leave a meeting. My friends and I spent nearly three hours at our tasting chatting and laughing with Brooke. I am looking forward to the next opportunity I have to host an event, because we felt so comfortable in her event space--it felt like a friend's house.

On our wedding day, her team couldn't have been nicer, and helped everything go exactly as planned. If anything went off track, I had no idea. And, they actually made sure my wife and I were able to eat at our own wedding!!

Can't recommend her highly enough, except I am kind of conflicted because I also want Bleu & Fig to be my little secret. :)

Sent on 11/15/2016

Award

Bleu & Fig FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 40.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables