PO Box 1255, Melrose, FL 32666 Map · Phone number

About Blazer Arts

I have been designing and creating quality custom jewelry since 1999. While obtaining my Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Sculpture and Metalworking from Penn State, I also received a minor in Art History. This gives my designs a tradition inherently rooted in classical motifs.

I also spent three years under the guidance of Master Goldsmith, Sharon Teaman. After working in the jewelry industry as a wax carver, stone setter, and repair technician for several years, I made the decision to form my own company, Blazer Arts, in order to explore my many inspirations. Dedicated to quality, I focus on ingenuity while bringing contemporary flair to historical concepts.

The custom wedding line of Blazer Arts began when my husband and I were planning our own wedding. Unable to find just the right tiara to complement my wedding gown, I decided to put my Fine Arts degree to work. I ended up not only creating my tiara, but also fabricating our wedding glasses, cake knife, and jewelry for the entire wedding party.

baroque set
square
rev 1104820381

1 Reviews for Blazer Arts

Kay · Married on 05/25/2013

I cannot recommend Deb Blazer highly enough. My partner and I wanted matching, simple silver bands that we could wear daily. Our rings were absolutely gorgeous when they arrived, fit perfectly, and are super comfortable. Her entire collection is gorgeous, too. Please pick an individual jeweler for your rings. She's tremendously talented and you'll love her work.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Blazer Arts FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks